Barbarossa Patch 1.11.9 - Checksum: 3f99 | LIVE | Patch Notes

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX Katten

Community Manager - Hearts of Iron IV
141 Badges
Nov 20, 2020
  • Semper Fi
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
################################################################
######## Patch 1.11.9 "Barbarossa" #########
################################################################

##################################
# UI
- Fixed some DX11 and OpenGL UI elements being 1 pixel off by making them incorrectly positioned the same way DX9 does

# Modding
- The game will no longer show an empty "Modify Government" alert when using hidden ideas

# Stability & Performance
- Fixed CTD due to AI not being notified when a leader is removed from a country

# Bugfix
- Fixed adding or removing divisions to a general under a marshal not updating the marshal's abilities' effects
- Fixed capping of the reliability value to 100% in the Tech Details view
- Fixed a bug where character traits would sometimes duplicate on level up.
- Fixed Radio II XP cost for the tank designer being higher than intended
- Isoroku Yamamoto will no longer have an extra 'I' in his name
- Fixed a rare issue where the Japanese coal liquification focus could fail to add a refinery
- Fixes to French career profile translation
- Fixed typo in the communist party of Yugoslavia

• 18Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Hello, thanks for fix!
I have one big request for you...

I play a lot of Romania and I'm very upset that everytime I focus on Fighters + CAS there is a focus ("Air Superiority") that instead of giving me a bonus for CAS or Fighters air doctrines, it gives me 2x Strategic Bomber Doctrine bonus, which is exactly the oposite of that subbranch. I strongly believe that bonus is wrong and was placed there by mistake instead of another air doctrine bonus.

Please, please - introduce a quick fix for this!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Just a small (huge) request? Please help the optimization on MacOS so the game recognizes more than 1 core of the processor. HOI4 runs at 1/8th of the processing power on my i9 in MacOS, but on the same computer running Windows 10 it runs at full power

Speaking of Yamamoto fix. Why did Wilhelm II become Wilhelm III in the Russian version?

ETZDd_WMqCc.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Please fix the air superiority/air modifiers, they're broken and don't work, that means the air superiority advisor doesn't work, I've reported on it, it was marked as a duplicate, is it being fixed or looked into ?

• 2Like
Reactions:
- Fixed adding or removing divisions to a general under a marshal not updating the marshal's abilities' effects

I still would like an explanation for this. I have absolutely no idea what this refers to, and I did not get a response in the "open beta" thread.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I still would like an explanation for this. I have absolutely no idea what this refers to, and I did not get a response in the "open beta" thread.
Abilities like Like Stand and Force Attack did not sync correctly when enabled on a Field Marshal and then an army is added or removed from their army group.

Reactions:
Just a small (huge) request? Please help the optimization on MacOS so the game recognizes more than 1 core of the processor. HOI4 runs at 1/8th of the processing power on my i9 in MacOS, but on the same computer running Windows 10 it runs at full power
I doubt this is due to mulithreading, HoI uses the same multithreading library on WIndows, Mac and Linux. What symptoms do you observe exactly?

Reactions:
Thanks.

I must admit I've never used the field marshal's special abilities, not even the Extra Supplies one. My field marshals tend to be oversubscribed with generals and all of the abilities require more command powder than my country can have.

Reactions:
If you start campaign August 1939 with Germany, all panzer division have only Czech tanks Pz38t/35, and no panzers I,II or III. It seems unhistorical, so I think it is a bug.

Reactions: