Cities: Skylines CCP: Vehicles of the World and Maps Pack

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SimNationJan

Second Lieutenant
Community Ambassador
68 Badges
Dec 15, 2020
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
Vehicles of the World:
Content Creator Pack: Vehicles of the World features 21 modes of transportation inspired by vehicles across the globe. Created by bsquiklehausen, you can fill the streets and rails of your cities with iconic service vehicles including 2 ambulances, 2 police cars, 4 buses, 2 fire engines, 2 garbage trucks, 2 hearses, 4 metros, and 3 trains!

Purchase on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1726381/

Also available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Go to your console store pages to purchase!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maps Pack:
Content Creator Pack: Maps Pack features 8 new map terrains to build your cities created by Sanctum Gamer. Unleash your city-building creativity and enhance the area on these uniquely diverse landscapes.

Purchase on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1726382/

Also available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Go to your console store pages to purchase!

• 3Like
Reactions:
I really like the look of these. With regards to the Vehicles of the World CCP will the vehicles just spawn automatically / randomly or will we be able to control when / where they spawn at all?

I like the idea of the old style London double decker but.....its been modelled for right hand drive rather then Left (as we have in the UK) which is really annoying. The others look great though

I like the idea of the old style London double decker but.....its been modelled for right hand drive rather then Left (as we have in the UK) which is really annoying. The others look great though

I imagine there's a mirrored version for the correct side of the road.

Reactions:
1 thing I don't understand:
- Why do they make a year of absence and then throw everything out at the same time instead of slowly giving out stuff every 2nd month or so? From a PR POV it is not a good idea. Nor from a player POV.
I like the vehicle CCP and will pick it up for a reasonable price but it is still weird.

Reactions:
- Why do they make a year of absence and then throw everything out at the same time instead of slowly giving out stuff every 2nd month or so? From a PR POV it is not a good idea. Nor from a player POV.
I like the vehicle CCP and will pick it up for a reasonable price but it is still weird.

My thinking is that the reason is because they have been focusing on the 'unannounced project' that they have mentioned they are working on with colossal order and either things are not going as well as they would have liked with it or its just taking longer than they had planned and so in order to keep the player base happy and e gaged with the game they are now throwing out all of this content.

Reactions:
They used to not be like that. When the game was first relesased, we had "Word of the Weeks" and weekly dev diaries when a DLC was announced. I'm not sure what's the reason for this is, considering that other games get nonstop updates, dev diaries and roadmaps.

Why do they make a year of absence and then throw everything out at the same time instead of slowly giving out stuff every 2nd month or so? From a PR POV it is not a good idea. Nor from a player POV.
The marketing department being inept has become something of a running in-joke on this forum for a reason.

Reactions:
Question! Are these buses and metros going to have different capacities to the ones we've already got in game? Or are they all going to default to the existing vehicle capacity? A bus which could take 60, or a metro which could take 300, would be a game-changer when it comes to efficiently moving large populations around.

Reactions: