• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,

We are soon off to summer holidays and will continue the development of Cities: Skylines in August! Before we go there is a patch with some fixes and added Privacy Policy notification.

You may have already noticed the patch notes on the main page:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ities-skylines-1-10-1-f2-patch-notes.1108995/

This spring we've been really happy how Parklife turned out and how positive feedback we've received from you! We are continuously interested what you like about the game, what could be done better as well as your wishes for future content. But first the team will have a small break from work and enjoy the beautiful summer!

Finnish-Summer.jpg

See ya in August!

Emmi

Hi,

We are soon off to summer holidays and will continue the development of Cities: Skylines in August! Before we go there is a patch with some fixes and added Privacy Policy notification.

You may have already noticed the patch notes on the main page:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ities-skylines-1-10-1-f2-patch-notes.1108995/
[...]

Emmi

You know, I just agreed onto it even though the browser didn't open for me, mainly cause I love the game and trust you thus far.

Can I actually read what I agreed upon now somewhere?

Reactions:
You know, I just agreed onto it even though the browser didn't open for me, mainly cause I love the game and trust you thus far.

Can I actually read what I agreed upon now somewhere?

You can read the Privacy Policy under Game Options -> Show Privacy Policy

First time the policy would have opened to either on Steam or if you don't have the Steam overlay in use it uses the web browser. You can get the policy pop-up again by deleting colossal.cgs file from your local Steam folder -> steamapps -> commom -> Cities_Skylines

I hope you get it to open, and if not please report this as a bug with information if the Steam overlay is in use and which web browser do you have! And if you tried to read the Policy from the options or getting the pop-up again.

Reactions:
You can read the Privacy Policy under Game Options -> Show Privacy Policy

First time the policy would have opened to either on Steam or if you don't have the Steam overlay in use it uses the web browser. You can get the policy pop-up again by deleting colossal.cgs file from your local Steam folder -> steamapps -> commom -> Cities_Skylines

I hope you get it to open, and if not please report this as a bug with information if the Steam overlay is in use and which web browser do you have! And if you tried to read the Policy from the options or getting the pop-up again.

It worked via Game Options, but not via Steam overlay, cause I don't have that in use for Cities. It makes some libraries crash. Browser is Firefox 60.0.2 for Ubuntu 16.04. Where do I file that as a bug?

Reactions:
It worked via Game Options, but not via Steam overlay, cause I don't have that in use for Cities. It makes some libraries crash. Browser is Firefox 60.0.2 for Ubuntu 16.04. Where do I file that as a bug?

Hi! This forum report is enough thank you!

• 1Like
Reactions: