[Dev Team] 2.0.5 patch is now live [checksum 6d3e]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jamor

PDS Producer
78 Badges
Mar 7, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
Hi all,

Just want to let you know that after a good while in beta in which no major new issues were observed, I'm now making 2.0.5 the official live version. It is a targeted strike against out of sync issues in multiplayer (don't be alarmed if gameplay fixes you're after are not there, we're always working on those and will push them when they're ready, as usual).

Patch contents are super simple:

- more fixes for out of sync issues in multiplayer

Save compatibility with 2.0.4 shouldn't be affected, but just in case you need to roll back, the 2.0.4 branch is there.

Steam library -> Right click on Stellaris -> Properties -> Betas tab -> choose "2.0.4"

Stand by for exciting Stellaris news from PDXCon this weekend!

Any news about the possible bug for the Portuguese version of Brazil? where some options appear the code?
i673lt.png
n877jg.png
d8ek9e.png

and in gui launcher error
d78uf5.png

Loc fixes are in an update coming soon. Not been forgotten about. The goal of this one was to get MP fixes out without waiting on other content.

Nice to see some multiplayer fixes
How about finally nerfing the heckin DA?
It has only received buffs since it got added

Doubled growth speed
Two kind of pops, both with no disadvantages
+200% habitability for robots, +20% habitability for cyborgs
No need for food
No happiness penalties
No habitability penalties
immortal leaders
single best planetary unique building in the game unlocked in harmony tradition tree
No need to claim
No diplomacy penalties
No need to deal with unhappiness after the conquest
No need to deal with unrest after the conquest
Ability to completely ignore the 50 years stellar culture shock modifier than decreases mineral and energy production and makes the pops unable to breed
Ability to get leader enhancement technologies that affect both organics and robots
Ability to get a technology that increases the production of all pops instead of machine pops

All three machine empire civics are considered meta builds that beat any other empire
And driven assimilator is the strongest of them
Synthetic Dawn was the worst thing that happened to Stellaris

For the might of Talos fix the heckin game

Last edited:
Is that additional fixes, than we had in 2.0.5 beta? o_O or?

No. We're just rolling it live because it's been in beta long enough and didn't explode. As stated in the OP, work on other things is ongoing, but the bigger a patch gets, and the more complex the contents, the more things that can break and the more testing time it needs. This one is good to go from our POV, but we'll of course be standing by for feedback. I should reiterate this one is ONLY for MP stability issues, gameplay stuff is ongoing and you'll get a lot of fixes there shortly. Watch news from PDXCon this weekend for more.

I hope Additional fixes were added after the first week. My experience, and the experience of our online community, was that multiplayer games had more desyncs in 2.0.5 than 2.0.4. We stopped playing on the beta because of it.

No. We're just rolling it live because it's been in beta long enough and didn't explode. As stated in the OP, work on other things is ongoing, but the bigger a patch gets, and the more complex the contents, the more things that can break and the more testing time it needs. This one is good to go from our POV, but we'll of course be standing by for feedback. I should reiterate this one is ONLY for MP stability issues, gameplay stuff is ongoing and you'll get a lot of fixes there shortly. Watch news from PDXCon this weekend for more.

Cool were just curious, we still have de syncs (i have reported, and posted savegame) but its gotten better, its rarer now.

This is the challenging thing about OOS bugs; what fixes it for some groups may do nothing for others, and safeguards against them tend to be speculative. We'll of course keep iterating on it, I'm not satisfied with the current MP stability.

I hope Additional fixes were added after the first week. My experience, and the experience of our online community, was that multiplayer games had more desyncs in 2.0.5 than 2.0.4. We stopped playing on the beta because of it.

For us its gotten better, but i would weight the info Maeltne have alot higher, stellaris weekend club, have ALOT more people playing (hope it all gets fixed soon, love this game soo much, but only play it multiplayer)

Hi guys, can you add more triggers for starbases? Allowing a check for module/building slot number (which is free), and something like ''add_building_construction'' but for starbase modules / buildings?

I wonder if it might be helpful to have some developers join/host international games. I imagine there is only so much you can simulate in an office internet.

Silly me you're undoubtedly already doing this.