• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
launching of rockets, which hasn't, but can be worked around by toggling auto-launch.
You are right. I didn't manage to do this before, but to launch again a stucked rocked:
- set the tocket Automatic mode.
- Wait for rare metal to be loaded fully
- unset the automatic mode by clicking the blue blinking hexagone.

This workaround puts again the game on rails.

No. New games, or new rockets in saved games are working fine. Rockets stucked before the hot fix remain on Mars forever.

Sadly, I'm on a save game where the two new rockets that I launched *after* this hot-fix was installed are both stuck.

I also have a Mohole Mine that I started and built today (after the hot patch), and it reports not having power; I'm going to restart the app see if that fixes it; wish me luck! [EDIT: Restarting didn't fix it, but waiting for the night to end did; even though there was more than enough power available in batteries, I did have negative energy available overall until the Sun rose.]

Attachments

• FlyingCat Tech.savegame.sav
    38,6 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This 'hotfix' doesn't fix the rocket issue. I still have two rockets stuck on the planet. I'm playing on a map without sandstorms, so these didn't cause the rockets to be stuck.

I didn't look into the issue that no-one wants to work in science buildings. The rocket issue is game breaking anyway, so why bother.

If these issues aren't fixed in the next 24 hours, I will demand a full refund.

Just get the mod and its fixed... much faster and easier then stressing with a refund...

Im guessing that the developers pushed the hotfix the old way to GoG, and not the same way as Spirit. So the Hotfix is in the GoG-staff mail-backlog, so there's need for a lot of naging, and about a week of waiting...

So maybe sometime late upcomming week... ?

Started a new game and rockets are now taking off quicker than they used to. After clicking the take-off button there used to be a slight delay before the doors closed...now they close instantly.

For what it's worth, I loaded a saved game from before "Spirit" and "Spirit Hotfix", and had three rockets sitting on Mars. All three were able to launch with no fussing about.

My feeling is saved games are a dead loss. Start a new run and see what happens.
You are absolutely correct! I have had every one of these issues with my saved games but I deleted ALL my saved games started a new fresh game and tested it through on super hard, it was bug free and all the new features worked a charm! They are great by the way. However, the path finding is still not great, and the population control needs a small tweak, while it works as advertised, you still need to keep an eye on it to switch it off and on or the population eventually dies out if you leave the "No Births" active! So a very small tweak would fix this as follows, a function in the program to do the following: IF (pop < accommodation) THEN (birth = ON) ELSE IF (pop >= accommodation) THEN (births = OFF) This would allow you to set and forget as the population gets bigger as it is not so much fun to micromanage 10 domes! At the start it is fine and there should be an option to keep it as it is or set to full AUTO as outlined above, it would be an easy fix and make all the difference! Also the new work assignment is great it does everything it should, that is very impressive! The game is really starting to take shape now, I have played it for 221 hours since it's release (always on super hard as I like a challenge) and I can see how far it has come in a short time, it is really going to be something special when it matures! So hang in there, it will be worth the ride..:) Enjoy!

Hey!
Ok,so..
Iv recently buyed the game but didnt play it at all.Short and simple question.In this stage does it worth start playin?Thx
Well, I've been having fun with the game the whole time, so I'd say it's worth starting to play. Of course it is probably going to be better in a few years with a few DLC, but if you're going to go that way with Paradox titles, you're going to be waiting years and starting to play once the next in the series has launched.

We released a second hotfix yesterday that should fix the rocket issue in save games. We are currently looking at the issue with the Beyond Earth mystery. Sorry for the delays.

If you still encounter problems with rockets please let us know. Since the Spirit update you can now report issues directly to us from the game by pressing Ctrl + F1. You can attach save games as well but keep in mind that it may take time to upload them as saves are big (30-60 MB). Saves help us a lot in identifying and fixing issues.

We released a second hotfix yesterday that should fix the rocket issue in save games. We are currently looking at the issue with the Beyond Earth mystery. Sorry for the delays.

If you still encounter problems with rockets please let us know. Since the Spirit update you can now report issues directly to us from the game by pressing Ctrl + F1. You can attach save games as well but keep in mind that it may take time to upload them as saves are big (30-60 MB). Saves help us a lot in identifying and fixing issues.

Thank you Boyan ... we all appreciate your hard work! :D

Yeah about Beyond Earth mystery...
I did everything requested by the guy before sol 99 (all 4 bases compleated) and since then nothing... did all the milestones... building second to last wonder... and I begin to wonder if the game has end - you know:

"YOU WON - YOUR SCORE IS :XXXXX - CONGRATULATIONS!
CONTINUE?
RETURN TO MAIN MENU?"
XD

So I understand that actually not happening IS a bug? ;)

Please convey my thanks to the team for the quick and robust work they have been doing, as well as the dedication towards mod support.
Looking forward to seeing where things go from here.