• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Video Dev Diary 2 - Step onto the Surface of Mars

Not long to go! Surviving Mars releases on March 15th! Who is excited?

If you haven't already, you can pre-order your copy here: http://bit.ly/2oKlfIm

Pish. Everyone knows the global market has been around for only 418 years, thank the Dutch.

I just put in my pre order for Surviving mars. Looks like a great game i am excited it will be a busy month for my pc and console.
I would like too throw my vote in for Paradox to bring Steel Division Nirmandy 44 over to consoke as well.
With the success of City Skylines, now Surviving Mars as well to be a success. Stell division would fit nicely. Yes all are super fun and great games on pc i do use pc. But my console really likes Paradox so please.

I prepurchased Surviving Mars on Steam. My Steam account is connected to my Paradox account and my other Paradox games are connected to my Paradox account; however, Surviving Mars is not. Do I need to do something to connect it to my Paradox account? Eureka. I see now. In my Paradox account where I can connect/disconnect my Steam account there is a partial list of my Paradox games. However, in my Paradox Forums account all of my games are listed. It is clear to me now :)

Last edited: