Hotfix 1.22.1 is now Live! [checksum 3d00] - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDRJake

Field Marshal
112 Badges
Feb 4, 2011
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
image.jpg

Hi all. We have released a hotfix to address the more pressing issues following v1.22 Russia Update.

- Siberian Frontier Custom Idea now has a cost.
- Fixed large Colonial nation bonus to Land Force Limit not being given
- Fixed unlocalized variable for Russian Powers
- Fixed Tributary request spam
- Nations are now deranked when vassalized
- Fixed Mac Checksum issues
- Blocked new achievements for nation designer countries or if there's any nation designer country in the world.
- Fixed that Tributaries became independent when getting their own subjects.
- AI now only gets -20 acceptance per relation over limit for alliance and support independence actions.
- Fixed so when you hover over a non-existent great power entry that it doesn't crash
- Fixed crash caused by bad timing where province is unselected in same frame that user clicks "open siege" button
- Fixed crash in macro builder if you hovered over something with no rebel faction
- Fixed huge performance hit / freeze when trying to build large army template in large country.
- Transferring occupation of a province now properly cancels all mercenary constructions there.
- Fixed getting additional subjects as junior partners when you form Union with a nation
- Fixed countries releasing primitive countries in peace deals becoming primitive
- Fixed rare CTD when selecting fleet right after winning battle.

You can always revert your game to a previous version by following these instructions.

Please do not report any bugs in this thread. If you encounter any issues, then make a proper bug report in our bug report forum. Thank you!

- Blocked new achievements for nation designer countries or if there's any nation designer country in the world.
Too late :p

- AI now only gets -20 acceptance per relation over limit for alliance and support independence actions.
Great -50 was really a lot and annoying, especially for independence.

- Fixed huge performance hit / freeze when trying to build large army template in large country.
Thx, this could actually stuck a game so i needed to restart in the end. It made army templates unusable lategame.

Could developers rename provinces of Lithuania to Lithuanian for the next update pls? Branšau - Breslauja; Perejeslavas - Perejeslavlis; Trubchevsk - Trubčevskas; Vyazma - Viazma; Owrucz - Ovručas; Mstislav - Mstislavlis; Mogilev - Mogiliavas; Toropets - Toropecas

Last edited:
Could developers rename provinces of Lithuania for the next update pls? Branšau - Breslauja; Perejeslavas - Perejeslavlis; Trubchevsk - Trubčevskas; Vyazma - Viazma; Owrucz - Ovručas; Mstislav - Mstislavlis; Mogilev - Mogiliavas; Toropets - Toropecas
Not rename. Add proper dynamic names for them.

Note if your checksum aint a star wars reference you got some problem

PS 3d0(0)

Can we fix Non-Primitives being unable to pass Religious Reforms please?
Kinda pointless to play as High Americans when they can't pass Reforms :/
(Yes I am aware is not hotfix worth it)

Thank you! This makes the late game much more enjoyable!
This'll make Byzantium and small nation players happy, though I honestly never really had a problem with the -50 penalty. Since I really don't like going 2 over the limit (though I will do it if I think it's worth it) it made sense to me to make the AI equally reluctant regarding going over the limit.
Aww!! Why'd you do it?!:p

Damn you sure fixed that infinite money glitch fast :p
Ahwell this one wasn't fun to do anyway glad you fixed it so quickly, now I won't have to stop myself :oops:

You didn't fix the bug where PDX stops working for a whole month each year :(

are these changes retroactive? So if I started a run with siberian frontier custom nation, now its cost is higher, and becomes uneligible?

Last edited:
Meanwhile I'm looking at the Colonial nations giving Land Limit again and thinking "yeah! they are not totally useless anymore!"...Lets be honest, It was nearly better to just place 4 colonies in each colonial region and turn whole Mexico or Peru into Vasasls or Military Marches before it was fixed.

With the Land Limit back you can get some quite silly stuff and have your Force Limit "over the top", just got a Spain in MP jumping from 150k to 180k then 213k with Influence and soon over 250.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.