• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

co_emmi

Major
QA
Colossal Order Dev
1 Badges
Sep 22, 2014
  • Colossal Order Staff
Here are the patch notes for Mass Transit fixes:
  • Fixed: Large Avenue with Grass and Large Avenue with Bus Lanes tunnel entrance are missing some props
  • Fixed: Building tooltip for need icons trigger only at certain mouse position for zone buildings and city service in building infopanel
  • Fixed: Incorrect position of asymmetric road island and incorrect prop position on ferry path and one-way train track for Left hand traffic
  • Fixed: Sometimes random road or track segment is deleted when disabling intercity trains
  • Fixed: Multiple public transport stops at the same location causing division by zero / crashing the UI
  • Fixed: Double clicking creating multiple stops at the same place
Thank you all who reported the bugs at the forums!

Cheers! :)

• Double clicking creating multiple stops at the same place
  • Sometimes random road or track segment is deleted when disabling intercity trains

I ran into those 2 in the early hours of this morning

No fix for the bug where enabling the Old Town Policy doubles the number of buses for any route passing though the district?

Thank you for reporting this one. We managed to reproduce it so we'll investigate it more! No eta for the fix at this point I'm afraid.
You're welcome, I have been banging on about this for a while. Its a very useful policy and I know there are ways around the bus numbers now with mass transit but good to know it'll be swatted at some point.