• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rageair

CK3 Game Director
Paradox Staff
43 Badges
Sep 10, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • War of the Vikings
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV
Hi Guys!

We've just released another small patch in order to fix some important issues. We are still working on 2.7.1 which will contain some bigger changes based on the feedback we've gathered from you so far.

##########################################################
######################## 2.7.0.2 #########################
##########################################################
###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixed custom localization crashing the game
- "Next/previous holding" in the holding build view will now also take you to your hospitals, not just regular holdings, trade posts, and forts
- Fixed Anglo-Saxons and female Germans using the wrong age portraits
- Messed up localisation is now less likely to crash the game
- Fixed the French version of the game crashing if you gained a specific character modifier (again)

Please do not report any issues with this patch in this thread. If you experience bugs, report them as proper bug reports in our bug report forum. Thank you!

Can't access Bug forum and can't link my account right now due to an email error. I tried loading a game from before with the new monks and mystics patch. My immortal viking King was Fylkir and I quickly became leader of the Followers of Hel. After a year in game passed my leader died "vanished without a trace". I think this is a glitch but I'm not sure. No other religions in my empire survive, and no one with less than 75 opinion towards me, so I don't know what societies could have killed me.

I assume ""Next/previous holding" in the holding build view will now also take you to your hospitals, not just regular holdings, trade posts, and forts" means the bug that crashed my game on next holding in hospitals is fixed?

Can't access Bug forum and can't link my account right now due to an email error.....
You might to have to confirm your email for the account. That used to be required. Not sure if still.
Maybe registration is just slow. Post a thread in the Forum Help subforum if the issue persists.

I assume ""Next/previous holding" in the holding build view will now also take you to your hospitals,..
Second line say so and yes the crash in it is fixed as well. At least it was in the Beta of it...

Can't access Bug forum and can't link my account right now due to an email error. I tried loading a game from before with the new monks and mystics patch. My immortal viking King was Fylkir and I quickly became leader of the Followers of Hel. After a year in game passed my leader died "vanished without a trace". I think this is a glitch but I'm not sure. No other religions in my empire survive, and no one with less than 75 opinion towards me, so I don't know what societies could have killed me.
There's an event for Satanists that kills people for them to "vanish without a trace." Presumably that's it.

make sure you don't have living satanist rivals