1.15.1 Hotfix Release [checksum 8ad5]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
- Fixed getting multiple idea bonuses after creating custom nation.
- Fixed spread of discovery prestige popups when forming nation after loading old save.
- Fixed problem with missing text in Spanish localization.
- All nomads now have Central Asia and Siberia discovered from the start of the game.
- Fixed issues with German localization.
- Fixed pressing Escape in Country Court View not closing the window.
- Fixed AI reverting province occupation after occupation transferred by player.
- AE gain displayed in peace window is now correct for vassalization treaties.
- Fixed discrepancy in tooltip for Enemy Allies in Declare War view.
- Imperial Liberation CB is no longer given for annexing a HRE member (it did no longer have any effect anyway since unlawful territory was added as a requirement).
- Fixed icon and localization of new Custom Nation idea allowing recruitment of female generals.

Reactions:
Edit: Was fixed

Attachments

• forparadox.png
    forparadox.png
    259,3 KB · Views: 2.444
Last edited:
Leckan - was this tested with 1.15.1, as:
Is pretty much exactly a fix for your screenshot.

I have a bug where forcelimits often pop up changing for a second as I pause the game, usually happens when I build something. Think I\ve only had it concerning naval forcelimit.

Another really annoying bug is "Scientific heritage" stacking! It generally gives 10% off on Technology cost, but I've had it stack up to around 8 times, this just happens for a sec or two, and if I then tech it when its cheap, I lose the stack-buff for the other techs for a while before randomly coming back (maybe saying this will help you figure out why its bugged). I'm not using any mods, this is with a custom nation and Scientific Heritage is my -10% tech cost idea.

View attachment 156790
Me too but it's Development and some that I forgot about them. [When trying to upgrade development]

I have a bug where forcelimits often pop up changing for a second as I pause the game, usually happens when I build something. Think I\ve only had it concerning naval forcelimit.

Another really annoying bug is "Scientific heritage" stacking! It generally gives 10% off on Technology cost, but I've had it stack up to around 8 times, this just happens for a sec or two, and if I then tech it when its cheap, I lose the stack-buff for the other techs for a while before randomly coming back (maybe saying this will help you figure out why its bugged). I'm not using any mods, this is with a custom nation and Scientific Heritage is my -10% tech cost idea.

I believe this same hotfix fixes such thing.

Leckan - was this tested with 1.15.1, as:
Is pretty much exactly a fix for your screenshot.

Oh lord, I read the patch notes but must've skimmed too quick apparently.. Thanks a bunch. Can always trust you guys. Now here's my reaction to the bug fix

IqhzxCb.gif

Reactions:
Good stuff! Have the hotkeys for the macro builder been fixed? Not able to load the game up right now.

edit: nvm, looks like V for macro builder is dead. :( I'll just have to get used to only using B.

Last edited:
Reactions:
- Fixed pressing Escape in Country Court View not closing the window.

I didn't realize this was a bug, phew! This was throwing my game off more than anything else, old habits die hard.

Reactions:
Whaat? I wasnt supposed to be 32/32/32 tech in 1500 in my custom nation? Oh...right, nevermind then! (easiest "From humble origins" ever though, cheesy!)

Thank you for this update!