• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"We" want to play this mod!
"WE" WANTS IT!

Do you mean it is no longer available for download? If so I think I have the files somewhere on my computer.

Sorry, filefront cleared me out. They didn't even email me a notice!

I have checked my folders again and I do have them, but unfortunately I can not seem to upload it (via media fire) unless you are supposed to upload it file by file?

Last edited:
I have checked my folders again and I do have them, but unfortunately I can not seem to upload it (via media fire) unless you are supposed to upload it file by file?
Usually compressing into a.zip or .rar file and then uploading should work? Perhaps try another upload site if mediafire still doesn't work?

Cheers.

Wannabe Tatar why don't you put my link for a download for the mod, to the front page? Or just get your own downloader if you prefer. I do not think that all people will look back here for the download.

Is the mod playable? I had a CTD just after game starts. And sea has a strange brown color.

Is the mod playable? I had a CTD just after game starts. And sea has a strange brown color.
Hmmm... you had this issue in the other mod too, therefore I think it might be your colourscales.csv which has messed up, as opposed to this mod (which works fine for me). Remember that Victoria doesn't have a mod-dir function, so if you want to play multiple mods then you'll have to have seperate versions of Vicky installed, with the mods applied to those seperately.

Hmmm... you had this issue in the other mod too, therefore I think it might be your colourscales.csv which has messed up, as opposed to this mod (which works fine for me). Remember that Victoria doesn't have a mod-dir function, so if you want to play multiple mods then you'll have to have seperate versions of Vicky installed, with the mods applied to those seperately.

I have it. I don't know how to use a mod-dir, so I create different Vickies: One for each mod.

But that two give me the similar errors.

I have it. I don't know how to use a mod-dir, so I create different Vickies: One for each mod.

But that two give me the similar errors.

What version of Vicky do you have?

What version of Vicky do you have?

Revolutions 2.01. But the error is solved. By an unknown reason, the installation of Rev in the spanish version is quite hard and complex.

Wannabe Tatar why don't you put my link for a download for the mod, to the front page? Or just get your own downloader if you prefer. I do not think that all people will look back here for the download.

I've added the download link to the first post.

However, I've had a quick look at what was converted and some that Wenceslaus had changed the ID tags of several nations, but forgot to do the same in the event files, so a lot of events won't fire. Also he removed Brazil, IIRC, from the start.