• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bravo guys, nice to see you've made it to the end. That big red blob looks like it's going to be pretty scary in EU3. Which country is it?

And what conversion method are you planning to use?

fasquardon

Bravo guys, nice to see you've made it to the end. That big red blob looks like it's going to be pretty scary in EU3. Which country is it?

And what conversion method are you planning to use?

The red blob is my nation of Burgundy. It was actually quite a bit bigger but I released both Andalusia in Iberia and Sicily and in the last year the Duchy of FLanders rebelled and needs to be resolved. I am trying to break it up a bit so it isn't quite as scary in EU3 so we can get more players.

As for conversion method I used Ulmont's converter and have been editing it with a scenarion editor to fix the minor issues that came up and help break up my nation a little better.

Anyway if any of you guys is somehow not CK sick yet and has time to play more check out my 2nd attempt on making a Mega Campaign
Ohh and cheers for surviving and making it through so far guys :D

Anyway if any of you guys is somehow not CK sick yet and has time to play more check out my 2nd attempt on making a Mega Campaign
Oh and cheers for surviving and making it through so far guys :D

Thanks but I'll pass. I would rather be very involved in one campaign than marginally in two. And I have a bellyful of CK for a while.:p

Hey guys. I can't post in the EU3 forum so I'll ask here:

How close are we to Vicky so I can come back and what does the world look like?

I can't wait to see my Empire( or whoever controls my lands) again!