• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRP

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦
1 Badges
Mar 6, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
rtcbheader.jpg
"You're writing an AAR about what??"
- Vincent, Totally Random Productions​
-----------​
Watch the cinematic trailer here!

-----------

Welcome to “Raise the Crimson Banner !”, and Albanian World Conquest After-Action Report, brought to you by Totally Random Productions.
This AAR was played and written by Laurence Van Geyte, with support of Vincent De Nil.
The style will be mostly gameplay, with a few minor story elements here and there.

Unlike our (inferior) previous AAR, The Channel Pact, this game will be played real time, what I update is what I just played, so any suggestion or advice are always welcome.

Rules:

• Objective: Total World Domination
• Version: Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday V1.3
• 1936 Grand Campaign
• No allies
• Game difficulty will be increased as the game progresses
• Full IC take over: on
• Minor game modifications
• Nuclear warfare allowed, and encouraged

Things I promise you will see:

• Battles on land, at sea and in the air
• Annexation of a country within the first year
• The Zero-Defense Doctrine
• Nukes, and lots of them
• Albanians
• A massively overpowered USA
• Helicopters
• Total World Domination !

Hope you will enjoy !
-Laurence, Totally Random Productions

-----------

indexi.jpg

Last edited:
So what's the current plan? Get Greece or duke it out with Yugoslavia?

Laurence? In control of a minor Balkan nation with no manpower, no industry and barely any research teams?

Good god, we're all going to die. Flee! Flee for your lives!

J/k. I'm off L., go forth and entertain the mass while I bask in the sun :D

-Vincent

Just want to make sure of this: does Luxembourg have more ic than Albania?

My eyes! IT HURTS MY EYES! An Albanian world conquest! Are you gonna cheat? Is it possible without cheating?

Subscribed, seems pretty interesting, especially the annexation of a country within the first year, since both Greece/ Yugoslavia have quite good armies (my guess: You build a transport and one unit and annex something in nowhere? )

Anyway, waiting to see these "modifications", since, when playing with Albania, speaking about nukes a lot is rather suspicious (seems too impossible to be mentioned)

Ships!

Hope so this keep the same quality from Channel Pact! :D
Subscribed.

[]'s

good to see it started! anyway I wont be able to be up to date until atleast up to the 11th this month or maybe even later as Im in kosovo and not home so finding net acess here is rly hard.

Wow a real Albanian on the forum? Amazing! :rofl:

You better succeed.

subscirbed
Thats what I'll try :D

My only wish is you start right now, tonight. Because I can't read it for the next 2 weeks ...
Sorry, there will be a small introduction update tomorrow, but got to start of slow since I've been kind of busy lately.

So what's the current plan? Get Greece or duke it out with Yugoslavia?
First country will be Greece, I can tell you that, easiest target. :)

Laurence? In control of a minor Balkan nation with no manpower, no industry and barely any research teams?

Good god, we're all going to die. Flee! Flee for your lives!

J/k. I'm off L., go forth and entertain the mass while I bask in the sun :D

-Vincent
Bye Vincent, enjoy your holiday !

Just want to make sure of this: does Luxembourg have more ic than Albania?
Yup, Luxembourg starts of with 5 base IC, while the Albanian Empi...euh..Albania.. has only 4 base IC.

My eyes! IT HURTS MY EYES! An Albanian world conquest! Are you gonna cheat? Is it possible without cheating?
Yes, but only a little, and every modification will be poured into a nice custom event :D
And theoretically yes, but for starting a world conquest? Quite impossible.

I´m looking forward to another high-quality AAR - love to see minor nations growing~
I´ll be following this!
Oh yes, and it will grow ! :p

Anyway, waiting to see these "modifications", since, when playing with Albania, speaking about nukes a lot is rather suspicious (seems too impossible to be mentioned)
It's not going to be easy for me at all if that's what your asking :D
And researching nukes is just as possible as with any other country, and what would a TRP AAR be without nukes?

Normally you can't build a transport with albania because you don't get any manpower.
Oh but you do get an increase, a whole whopping 0.03 manpower each day!
Why research agricultural production at all ???

Hope so this keep the same quality from Channel Pact! :D
Subscribed.
I'll definitely do my very best. ;)

good to see it started! anyway I wont be able to be up to date until atleast up to the 11th this month or maybe even later as Im in kosovo and not home so finding net acess here is rly hard.

That's too bad, but I think I can manage for a while without translation help, thanks again, and have a nice trip ! :)

-Laurence

Status
Not open for further replies.