• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was wondering if perhaps you could upload this scenario for others like myself to do a hands-off run of our own? It'd be greatly appreciated, I can say that. I know I personally love to just watch the AI tear each other apart.

Holi krap, AI actually producing something except for infantry!!! 0_0

Awesome!!!!! how about and update!?!

This is a fun read, I'll be following this :)

Go, Poland, go! They'll have to backstab the french when they're deep into russia :D

Update III - June 1, 1937 - January 1, 1938

We start off this update in China. With India advancing into their territory, Yunnan gets annexed by Nationalist China, opening up the potentially entertaining battle of India vs. China vs. Japan.

3-96Yunnan.png

Next up in 95th position is Bolivia. After getting attacked from all sides by Brazil, Chile, Argentina, and Peru, Chile finally finishes off Bolivia. Though Bolivia managed to hold out a while considering they only ever built something like 1 division and were surrounded by larger countries.

3-95Bolivia.png

Sweden is the next to fall, after being conquered by Norway and the Polish army. And when I say Polish army, I really mean French army. It appears that being the home to Paradox isn't enough to save Sweden from being defeated.

3-94Sweden.png

With its archnemesis, the Confederate States, defeated. the US now just has Canada and Mexico to deal with. And of course, since the Californians are too busy making movies or something to finish Canada off, force the Americans to march all the way across the continent, they figured they would finish off Mexico. So now with Mexico annexed, Central America is now open to American invasion.

3-93Mexico.png

Up next we head to Africa, where the South Africans finally got around to doing something by invading Mozambique after Ethiopia already conquered half of it. Though considering how aggresive Rhodesia and Ethiopia have been its a wonder they actually lasted all the way to 92nd spot.

3-92Mozambique.png

The next elimination is a very exciting one. Poland defeats Byelorussia, setting up an epic Poland/France vs. Russia showdown. As you can see in the screenshot the Russians have moved some of their divisions to the border already, so they are well prepared.

3-91Byelorussia.png

Another South American one. Brazil annexes Ecuador, leaving just 5 nations left in South America. 6 if you count Dominican Venezuala. And so now the continent comes down to a showdown of Brazil, Peru, Chile, and Argentina. And I do believe that Peru and Brazil are at war, so soon it will be down to a showdown between the big 3.

3-90Ecuador.png

Up next is Mongolia. Unfortunately for them, they don't have a zombie leader like France has with their apparent leader, Zombie Napoleon. So no Zombie Genghis Khan, as awesome as that would be. Though China does get revenge for that whole Mongol conquest thing a couple hundred years back with their annexation of Mongolia. Though I suppose Qing China did control Mongolia, as I learnt from playing Vicky, so maybe now Mongolia does need Zombie Genghis Khan...

3-89Mongolia.png

We don't have to go very far for the next elimination. Its Mongolia's former neighbour, Siberia, who are defeated by the combined forces of the Transural Republic and Primorsk. Though if its any consolation for Siberia, at least they got a nice looking number, 88th.

3-88Siberia.png

The Brits continue their trek across the Sahara by defeating two more countries. First off the Brits annex Algeria, from which they just keep marching right into Tunisia. So at 87th and 86th, the newest members of the British Empire, Algeria and Tunisia.

3-87Algeria.png

3-86Tunisia.png

Over in the eastern Mediterranean, the Greeks come to the realization that invading Turkey was a bad idea. And since I seem to be talking a lot about zombie leaders, no, they didn't have a Zombie Alexander, otherwise they would probably be halfway to India by now.

3-85Turkey.png

Those Somalians sure are sneaky. They waited until the Ethiopian army was halfway across the continent then invaded, easily finishing them off. And as you can see in the bottom of this screenshot, the Congo went and grabbed Tanzania.

3-84Ethiopia.png

With Greece defeated, the Turkish army begins to take on all of its enemies. They start off by pushing the Iraqis back across the border, and into the Caucausususus or however you spell it Mountains, with Armenia being the first to fall.

3-83Armenia.png

In 82nd place, is Costa Rica. Now, I'm sure some of you are thinking that the US is responsible for this, but you are wrong. Instead, the British sailed halfway across the world and decided to launch an amphibious assualt against Costa Rica. Those silly Brits.

3-82CostaRica.png

Finishing what California started off, the Americans finish off Canada. Pretty much all of those units in California are American. Guess who's going to win when these two fight it out? And apparently I now live in California.

3-81Canada.png

Following Armenia's lead, Georgia is the next in Turkey's Caucausus adventure. And so 80th place goes to the country that shares it name with a US state. And yes, Azerbaijan is also at war with Turkey, so expect them to be out sometime in the near future.

3-80Georgia.png

Apparently sitting around the entire game and only invading one province in Mozambique and then getting invaded by the UK and Rhodesia is a bad strategy. Or apparently it is for South Africa. Who knows, that might work well for someone else. But anyways, Rhodesia and the UK split it. Though Rhodesia better be careful, as it appears that Angola is making a move up north.

3-79SouthAfrica.png

Amazingly, the French finally get around to taking Malta from the Italians, thus eliminating them. Its kind of ridiculous how long it took Italy to lose considering they were so easily beaten on the mainland. And Austria lucked out by being a British puppet and got a province out of it. The French must really hate that.

3-78Italy.png

Another of those "how did they survive this long" countries. Liberia. With the least IC in the game, I don't think they even managed to build a single unit. But still it took the British, who apparently felt 4 divisions were needed for such an operation to let Benin-Sahel annex it.

3-77Liberia.png

Two more, then an overview. Things get more interesting on the Russian front. Russia actually managed to push the allied armies back into Poland, allowing Ukraine to break out a little and gain a border with Yugoslavia. Thus, Yugoslavia was able to attack and take the Black Sea coast, which had been Polish territory. And so now with the Polish defeat of Ukraine, Russia now faces two enemies. Two enemies who aren't at war with each other.

3-76Ukraine.png

And the final elimination of this update goes to Egypt, at number 75. Adding to their North Africa empire, the British retake Egypt, and are beginning to push southwards into Sudan. I was kind of hoping they would keep going into the Middle East and fight the Turks for a rematch of the First World War.

3-75Egypt.png

And so now lets take a look at the continents. The Franco-Polish armies have pushed into northern Scandinavia, and Norway is backed into a corner. Of course, by diverting their armies northwards, the Russians have made a push into Byelorussia and into Poland itself. Of course, the Yugoslavians have advanced along the coast and into southern Ukraine, so now another front has opened up against the Russians, along with the one against Poland and the one in India. In Northern Africa, the British have established a sizeable empire and now control access to the Mediterranean. Lastly, Turkey has begun its advance into Azerbaijan, and Iraq will probably be next.

3Europe.png

Next a look at Asia. The Japanese have started tearing away at China, taking almost the entire coastline. and invading Indochina. Additionally, the Japanese have defeated the Indonesian army and taken Java and Sulawesi, though a few more VPs remain scattered about the islands. In addition, they have launched an invasion into Northern Australia. The Indians seem to be doing a decent job of holding back the Russian invasion, despite losing a fair amount of ground to them. But it looks like Japan is going to be the winner among the Asian nations.

3Asia.png

3SEAsia.png

In South America Brazil, Chile, and Peru have started their battle, with Argentina simply sitting on the sidelines. Peru isn't looking good, with their enemies gaining ground on them. In the north, the Dominican still holds onto Venezuala, and no one has yet to invade Guyana. Also notice that the Dominican Republic has taken one of the British Caribbean islands.

3SouthAmerica.png

Still no clear winner in Africa, though the Brits are looking to be making a push for that title. Rhodesia has destroyed the Angolan army, and its just a matter of time there. Somalia, Rhodesia, and Congo are all fighting over East Africa, though Somalia will soon have to contend with the British. Benin-Sahel annexed Cameroon, and I forgot to screenshot it, so lets just say they were 74th, since I do believe it happened later on in the update.

3Africa.png

North America remains little changed since that Canada annexation screenshot. The US annexed Guatemala, which I just realized as I'm typing this that I also forgot to screenshot that one. We'll call them 92nd, since it happened right after Mexico. Also Cuba is invading the Bahamas, and the Dominican has 3 British islands.

3NorthAmerica.png

Heck of a mess. Is the USA at war with California?

Go Turkey!

Like Blacknull said, but instead of it being so early, wait until there is like 60-50 nation's left, then do that.

Also, how about a series of minor nation alliances?

Breaking them up would be a good idea. Mega-Alliances makes things too easy for big countries and too hard for small countries. Seeing a United Africa booting out the colonization atempts of the British would be hilarious :rofl:

Go Brazil, go! Its just we, Chile, Argentina and the Dominican Republic now!

Here we have a map of the mega alliance members, were each member is coloured in. Since you guys seem to be unanimously behind the idea of breaking it up, I'll let you guys decide what, if any, new alliances should be spun off and who is in them. Also if anyone should be left on their own.

alliance2.png

And a link to a full world map, for anyone that wants to see the entire world at once.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/subesia/usuodworld.png

How about letting USA and France to be on their own, then make an alliance for California and Britain, and another alliance between Poland and Spain? That should stir things up.