• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha, way to go Netherlands! :p

Finland gone.

Enewald is going to hate this AAR.:D

Very interesting shape-up, the Germans are getting beaten up pretty badly, and Russia seems to be doing extremely well...

Great idea, I'll be following this AAR.

Any news from South America?

So far South America has been pretty quiet. Nothing has really changed down there.

Are all nations at war with everyone or does the AI DOW its neighbors by itself?

Not everyone is at war with everyone else. Aside from the initial declaration of war done by me, all the DOWs have been done by the computer. Not everyone has DOWed everyone else, and I think there are still a few countries that have remained neutral. Though in theory, eventually everyone should join in. If not, I'll force them to declare war. ;)

How did you create this scenario !? I would pay actual cash for the savegame from the beggining...

I just edited the .inc files found in the scenario folder and deleted every countries armies, navies, and air forces, and gave them guarantee of independences on everyone else, created .inc's for all the new countries, and then just edited the 1936.eug file.

This is awesome! Can you post the mod/savegame to the scenarios folder? I imagine a lot of people have always wanted to do this.

I'll post the scenario files eventually.

This is madness!
that's why i'm subscribing:D

Wow!

Just here! War Free 4All!!! ---

:rofl:

Subscribed. :D

This is hilariously evil! Everyone is fighting each other!

GO BRAZIL, GO! TAKE THE VENEZUELAN OIL AND KILL THOSE ARGENTINIANS!

You should've liberated all the African colonies. Although you may be wanting a "Africa" theater for the big powers, though. Also, can you liberate Wales and Scotland?

Hah. Always wanted to try this, never cared enough.
This has potential to win the best cookie of mine, make it work well! :D

Great idea. My money's on Chinag's China. Hordes of Chinese infantry and militia will steamroll the world

Do we really think one nation is going to dominate the world or conquer all? I'm guessing the world will more likely reach a state of equilibrium once a bunch of countries have been assimilated. There will probably be a few regional powers which don't have the strategic ability to overcome their similarly sized opponents.