• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ashamed to even ask but did this mod include new events? I've installed this mod for first time in months and am confused.
I'm looking forward to get a history lesson by playing Russia :p

Ashamed to even ask but did this mod include new events? I've installed this mod for first time in months and am confused.
I'm looking forward to get a history lesson by playing Russia :p

Yes, but many of them are from WatK and AoI. ;) Btw, if nothing happens in the first year you should check if it is linking correct to the events. It seems some computer have problems with the linking.

Yes, but many of them are from WatK and AoI. ;) Btw, if nothing happens in the first year you should check if it is linking correct to the events. It seems some computer have problems with the linking.

Yeah installed the mod and started as Moscow, and all sorts of events started popping.

WATKABAOIAGCEEP would make a great mod, y'know. :)

-> 18 Countries: done
-> 120 events: done
-> 350 Monarchs: done
-> 14 Leader: done
-> IDs assigned: done
-> revolt.txt: done
-> country.csv: done
-> text.csv: done
-> new cultural setup: done
-> new resource allocation: done

-> graphics: ?
-> scenario-file adjustments: ?

update:

-> 20 new countries
-> 1583 Events (+ ca. 200 uncounted events + events i found here after threadpage 90)
-> 406 Monarchs
-> 72 Leader

Don't know when i will upload this but most things I wanted to do are done.

If you have found any mistakes in the files like the Iceland-Poitou or the Skane-Normandie mistakes in the revolt.txt please tell me.

Alex if you want to make some events for the Netherlands ill can do it for you?

Did you have done some?

Last edited:
Last edited:
btw, updated the random events file

I'm also updating the random events file with tons of new stuff (numbered until now in sum ~3000 events).
When i search your file for 'Beregic', i find nothing. Which events have you edited and added? I would like to work your stuff in.

Last edited:
GREAT MAP, I now believe this is the best map out there right now. Much better than MyMap, vanilla, and regular WATK.

I have a reccommedation. Let's do what ExtraWATK did and import AGCEEP 1.58 onto WATKABOI for the period 1419 - 1820.

I am volunteering myself right now, if we can get 2-3 others this would be a epic project. Also we should start up commitees/threads like how AGCEEP does in their own forums for new events for the period 1337 - 1419. There can never be enough events!

As you can read, i'm working on an update 1.83.

There are no free country-tags for more countries like Lucca. I even had to remove some pagan countries in Africa. If you want to write some events, there can never be enough. I need also someone who could do a couple of shields and flags.

I'm also updating the random events file with tons of new stuff (numbered until now in sum ~3000 events).
When i search your file for 'Beregic', i find nothing. Which events have you edited and added? I would like to work your stuff in.

i did not add a "personalized" section, just insteting events and commands where needed( the present file uses some total absolete eu2 vanila events), but most of the new stuff is towards the bottom(except for the last 6 or so ai events).

btw need be carefull with the file's size or create 2 files if too much material(with refference triggers).i had to remove stuff:(. there is some hard coded commands and events that will not trigger in such circumstances and/or might become "stuck" and thus way too repetitive. all id's are correct, BUT would be nice to reset or asign them diffrentlly just like the intereggnum ones are ( and wich seem to work better then in any other mode in terms of beeing trully "random").

i also placed a lot of accent on manpower since this map needs a diffrent handling of such issues; such manpower problems in late game where "millions" are just wacky( and thus the bad effect of decreasing and REUDCING the importance of ECONOMY vs. WARFARE CAPABILITY)

As you can read, i'm working on an update 1.83.

There are no free country-tags for more countries like Lucca. I even had to remove some pagan countries in Africa. If you want to write some events, there can never be enough. I need also someone who could do a couple of shields and flags.

-i liked very much the previous version wich had tons of african countries ( i do not like play europeans anymore in general, latin tech too "boring" sort of speak). i would prefer more tags in africa and asia (maybe native americans) then the "generic" european ones. just an opinion.
-1 province minors are quiet pointless and irrelevant(no matter continent or tech.) from gameplay perspective, unless they get major work done on them (tons of monarch, leaders, events, you name it....)

-post 1700's there is that major issue with game beeing slowed to a stand still whenever a big spain gets in the war(something to do with the "return to capital" ai files/behaviour as yoda explained). if this COULD be fixed it would help a lot to finish a gc(to 1914)....

edit: i would like to see/implement TECH switching commands for pagan nations in the paganrandom file (of course, post 1600's or so). as such they would have a higher play "value" + would give a bit more headick to a player(as a latin tech nation).

Last edited:
further random events updates. now ALL or almost all events have 2 choices at least(except for some such as plagues of course).
-the player will not get spamed by endless colonists or conquistadors( if player does not like colonizing much OR he is a landlocked nation, etc).
- the gift to the state are more practical
- diplomatical events are more catchy with "give and take" aspects
- more choices for becoming a militaristic nation in nature or an economic one( but more prone for lossing against a militaristic one in mp for example). MIL monarch skills are very important especially during the first 200years or so withhaving LT9 and bellow value.

a lot of other stuff as well. went event by event. try a whole gc with it and let me know how you find it. in the worst case it would make the game feel as "something new".

Here:
http://hidemyass.com/files/jPYNx/

Last edited:
edit: i would like to see/implement TECH switching commands for pagan nations in the paganrandom file (of course, post 1600's or so). as such they would have a higher play "value" + would give a bit more headick to a player(as a latin tech nation).

Good idea. I already thought about using some of the AI-helping events of Europa Portugalis to help AI-countries but wasn't sure if this is really neccessary. The pagans could switch to the china group.

I'm almost done with the catastrophic events.
-white: random floods
-green: random & specific floods
-black: specific earthquakes (some hundred)
-red: specific vulcano eruptions (107)
-asian countries will get random monsoon floods

...and now it's time for Cholera and Pest :D

Last edited:
Good idea. I already thought about using some of the AI-helping events of Europa Portugalis to help AI-countries but wasn't sure if this is really neccessary. The pagans could switch to the china group.

I'm almost done with the catastrophic events.
-white: random floods
-green: random & specific floods
-black: specific earthquakes (some hundred)
-red: specific vulcano eruptions (107)
-asian countries will get random monsoon floods

...and now it's time for Cholera and Pest :D

the ai-help events are irritating in EP. i mean it is one thing to give a chance for ai to put up better resistance and another when it just gets tons of help to the point where it is irrelevant in how a player PLAYS ( or worse, cheating too obvious in TECH/troops/ships spanning all over the place).

there were some missing cultures and wrong ones

What cultures? I added in Europe and removed in the Americas some cultures. I can delate some if needed.

I made

scandinavian to norwegian
malagasy to maltese
filippine to scottish
aborigin to occitan
polynese to brythonic
huron to low german (will be replaced by dutch and german after 1477 / 1600 if the conditions are fulfilled)
creek to indian (north american natives)
guajiro to indio (south american natives)

navaho to danish
sioux to swedish
mesoamerican to arpitan
cree to frisian
caribik and arawak to venetian
patagonian to corsican
amazonian to sardinian
tremembe to astur-leonese
tupinamba to calabro-sizilian
mataco to napoletano-calabrese
serbian to serbo-croatian
croatian to friulian

The italian languages could be remerged with italian. Wikipedia says they are considered as ownstanding languages but if tags are needed this would be the first candidates...

Indian and indio could be merged to "native". This would also made the andean- and inuit-tag available for other cultures.