• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aberration for Kasperus

Meaning the Aberration mod adjusted to work with the World According to Kasperus map (WatK).

Included also some new material by various people, such as Jedrek and Basileios II.

Oh, and the new version of 1.08 includes a scenario/save game titled Poland Reborn!

Begins in 1593 with Poland just having rebelled as a Reformed state under Kowalski, at war with TO, Bavaria and Burgundy.

I have just uploaded a revised version for April 25. It includes the following changes.

Matla now starts as Sicilian culture. Sicily begins with a core on Malta. Italian states can get an event in the 1500s that changes it to Italian culture.

Fixed the Bujak culture change event that had it switch back to Romainian instantly.

Added Wallachian, Croatian and Moldovan monarchs from A4K.

Altered the Almujadid events to convert the cultures to sicilian, not italian. Added the reconversion event also for Sardinia. his now also grants the converter SSardinian culture.

Devestate is now spelled devastate in all occurrences.

Added more Polish events, for more priviledges under the Opole Piasts, and for the Constitution of 1681, when that kind of thing all gets wiped away. The (non-reformed) monarch at that time is now both a leader (4/4/3) and has better monarch stats (7/9/6). Also wrote the sequence for the Polish union with Halych-Volhynia, assuming that dynastic choice was made. Tidied-up lots of the post-rebellion events, their timing and triggers. Poland can now, depending on Dynasty, inherit Hungary, Pommerania and Halych-Volhynia and gain Ruthenian, Magyar, Lithuanian, and West Slavic cultures.

Playing the Poland reborn scenario was a blast.

Added some action_b's to random events to make sure players are not forced to take action_a, even though it is a good choice, but costs you a few ducats and forces an unwanted loan.

Changed the Genoese and Sicilian starting sliders to not suck so badly. Added an event to Genoa to give it 10000 ducats in 1438 and raise the mponarch stats by 3 each.

(That last bit was to see if anyone reads these things or not ...)

(That last bit was to see if anyone reads these things or not ...)

I do. Should we just download the latest version to a separate folder or can we use it for the MP game?

Edit: Oh so it is all right to use it in the MP game, if I understood your post in that thread correctly...

Last edited:
I do. Should we just download the latest version to a separate folder or can we use it for the MP game?

Edit: Oh so it is all right to use it in the MP game, if I understood your post in that thread correctly...

I expected it to be mandatory. We need always to be using the same version and the most-recent version.

I am about to change the link again, though, as the one I first posted, well, the file didn't damned well upload properly. ...

Changed the Genoese and Sicilian starting sliders to not suck so badly. Added an event to Genoa to give it 10000 ducats in 1438 and raise the mponarch stats by 3 each.
:rofl:
did you fix the al andalus 10 PERMANENT province revolt risk wich will get in 1492!??!

10 000 !?:confused: holly.....:rolleyes:

:rofl:
did you fix the al andalus 10 PERMANENT province revolt risk wich will get in 1492!??!

10 000 !?:confused: holly.....:rolleyes:

Read my response in the Bug thread.

Send me your savegame file which shows this outcome, please.

I expected it to be mandatory. We need always to be using the same version and the most-recent version.
I disagree. We can't keep changing the settings in between sessions. We decided to play one version, and we should stick to that. Next game we can use all these fixes. But changing version every single session is not feasible.

Wonderful MattyG, I truly love this mod...I hope you do not take my critizism personally, I can't even begin to understand the trouble you are your fellow modmakers have been into, so I hope you understand this.:(:)

Wonderful MattyG, I truly love this mod...I hope you do not take my critizism personally, I can't even begin to understand the trouble you are your fellow modmakers have been into, so I hope you understand this.:(:)

Nothing you could say would undermine the greatest compliment of all: that you are playing it.

I really like the criticism I receive. I take it all seriously, but not personally. I am very very willing to make changes and this mod is as good as it is because I listen to players. Beregic is fantastic for this; her can be quite ascerbic, but if you look past that, he is full of great analysis and is very encouraging. Feel free to be the same. :)

Nothing you could say would undermine the greatest compliment of all: that you are playing it.

I really like the criticism I receive. I take it all seriously, but not personally. I am very very willing to make changes and this mod is as good as it is because I listen to players. Beregic is fantastic for this; her can be quite ascerbic, but if you look past that, he is full of great analysis and is very encouraging. Feel free to be the same. :)

:eek:o
and to think that there were on and off times where we literaly been "screaming" at each other, albeit in diffrent styles(eu2 code released,huge nation events,etc ):D

Good to hear Matty :)
Sadly, I must inform you that the two countries that occupy northern and southern India still have "monarch" as ruler.
But on a positive note, I'm a pretty good dancer. (glamour points for the one who knows what game that comes from)
No joking aside, the positive thing was the Poland reborn! scenario, it's magnificent.

Good to hear Matty :)
Sadly, I must inform you that the two countries that occupy northern and southern India still have "monarch" as ruler.
But on a positive note, I'm a pretty good dancer. (glamour points for the one who knows what game that comes from)
No joking aside, the positive thing was the Poland reborn! scenario, it's magnificent.

Agreed, perhaps in 2.0 or sometime in the future we can include a second scenario, since things didn't make complete sense in that save... a more "realistic" Poland game.

Agreed, perhaps in 2.0 or sometime in the future we can include a second scenario, since things didn't make complete sense in that save... a more "realistic" Poland game.

Which elements?

What's realistic in Interregnum? Isn't that part of the charm that it's not historically realistic/accurate? :)

Which elements?

I was thinking of Almudjadids in Picardie, Brittany in Norway, the Bohemian mess and the über-Hansa, for example. It's not too surprising in a game, but historically, it makes no sense at all. I'm an alternate history guy, so I like when it makes sense.

What's realistic in Interregnum? Isn't that part of the charm that it's not historically realistic/accurate?

It's alternate, but still realistic. The Moroccans conquering northern France is just bizarre.