• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since when have we gone with a day start? I was curious about that last game.

You want a night start? VOTE AOK!!!!

Nah, just joking :p

I am Falvius Gerono, a murmillo that has become a gladiator to pay off some debts.

I would be interested as to how that affected the overall win percentage. I cannot really decide who that would favor.

It seems your feeling is right, there has been a difference:
After a quick look, the first game with a day deadline was LXXXIX:The Dark Knight.

From then to now there have been 21 goodie wins and 14 baddie wins. (60-40). Note however, that not all games have started with a day deadline, although they have been rare.

The earlier games: 41 - 47 (46.6% - 53.4&).

Hence it has apparently become more difficult for the wolves to win, but on the other hand I quite like starting with a day deadline, as we don't have to wait another day for the game to start, and everyone will vote atleast once. Though maybe we should change something else to improve the, apparently, disadvantaged wolves.

It seems your feeling is right, there has been a difference:
After a quick look, the first game with a day deadline was LXXXIX:The Dark Knight.

From then to now there have been 21 goodie wins and 14 baddie wins. (60-40). Note however, that not all games have started with a day deadline, although they have been rare.

The earlier games: 41 - 47 (46.6% - 53.4&).

Hence it has apparently become more difficult for the wolves to win, but on the other hand I quite like starting with a day deadline, as we don't have to wait another day for the game to start, and everyone will vote atleast once. Though maybe we should change something else to improve the, apparently, disadvantaged wolves.
Cursed Sorc!

Vote Skarion!

No reason at all! REALLY! :mad:

Vote jonti!

:( it's not my fault we can't lynch him before his 1337 wolf finding skillz nail every single wolf and the seer.

:( it's not my fault we can't lynch him before his 1337 wolf finding skillz nail every single wolf and the seer.
Don't worry, it was just a smokescreen (New word overused in last game. :p)!

I'd never lynch a packmate! Well, only Slinky. But that was just once!

unvote jonti
Vote Mr. G!

I disagree. Vote jonti-h

I disagree with your disagreement!

Vote Mr G

Vote AOK He has had one game of grace...