• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should have Tourette Bagration-Dukas take the throne. It will be epic and appropriate for this style of AAR.

In the black - time for find someway to get back in the red.

Agreed.

Awesome libraries.

RGB - unfortunately that doesn't happen. Erets' fertility is obviously down the tubes (no pun intended), and I marry him to some well-to-do noblewoman (a Rurikovich, IIRC) but he never produces a child :(

Teep - Thanks! Lumpy's death shook Giorgi to the very core. :D

Stnylan - Soon, very soon!

Enewald & Johan11 - Indeed, the libraries of Georgia are very awesome.

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part VI

019k.jpg

Prince Gurglamesh attacks another random country. Their war with Kazharia has stagnated into both sides hurling insults and cows across the Volga. Clearly, they cannot wage a war without my assistance, but I refuse to intervene, because I have no interest in Kazhars or Backscratchers.

020f.jpg

I've... never seen this woman before in my entire life.

021c.jpg

Ugh, here we go again.

alanpantheon.jpg

At this time, I would like to outline the pantheon of the Pagan Alan Rickmans of Kasogs. Jeff, God of Biscuits, is wedded to his sister (in certain sects, she is his mother, daughter, niece, aunt, and cousin as well) Marge, Goddess of Spring and Stuff. The Cumans to the north worship a similar set of deities, although Edna is not present in their pantheon and the names are translated into their own language (Steve becomes Carl, Jeff becomes Frank, and Quetzalcoatl, obviously, becomes Billy). I figured I, in all of my awesomeness, should enlighten everyone about this dangerous cult we face during our attempts to Christianize the people of Kasogs.

022y.jpg

Ioane Backwashi rears his ugly head once again. I am alerted to his dangerously low loyalty, but it appears that my awesomeness continues to dampen his rebelliousness.

023r.jpg

My idiot nephew, Nino, thinks he can score with Helene Doukas, when she is OBVIOUSLY RESERVED FOR MY SON. YOU HEAR THAT, NINO?!?! If I catch you dry-humping her skirt-tails again I'm sending you back to your father!

024k.jpg

Well, damn. Not only is Lumpy's replacement inbred, but she's also randomly Armenian.

025p.jpg

Ugh, with my luck it'll be Nino's father, that schmuck of a cousin of mine. All he does is whine, whine, whine about how he's only a count and he deserves more because he's family and blah blah...

026x.jpg

HUH! Well, that was unexpected! Welcome to the fold, Ioane Backwashi!

027b.jpg

Meanwhile, the never-ending cycle grinds ever onward...

Ah, the never-ending cycle of revolution. I know it too well...

Death to the traitors! Hang them for all eternity!

He's not precisely the best at conflict resolution is he :)

Ah, the never-ending cycle of revolution. I know it too well...

Death to the traitors! Hang them for all eternity!

Oh, there will be many, many more hangings before Giorgi is through with them :cool:

I'm giggling like an imbecile about this. You really captured the fun factor well ;)

/me subscribes.

Thank you! :D

He's not precisely the best at conflict resolution is he :)

Nope! In this whole situation, I like to think of Giorgi as an irresistible force, and the pagans of Kasogs as an immovable object haha

Ah, damn those randomly Armenian inbreds!
Or randomly inbred Armenians!
Damn everyone who isn't awesome!

I actually... really like the sound of that! That may well become Giorgi's new motto.

Armenian inbred?
Interesting. :D:D
Why not befriend the-maybe-heirs-wife-to-be`?
The more tragedy, the better.

I've only had the game for about a month and a half, and I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around that shooting-yourself-in-the-foot-in-order-to-have-more-fun mentality of it. I'll get better with it as the AAR progresses, I promise :p

Ah, the never-ending hangings. Nice.

I'd shout affair, but she's female, and as we all know, there can only be illegitimate males. :rofl:

I love how 2 Georgians can create an Armenian :rolleyes:

Giorgi's wife who also happens to be his cousin is actually from the Armenian branch of the family. I just neglected to point that out because, well, that's the nature of Giorgi, and of this AAR :rofl:

Now that I think about it... it makes me laugh just imagining how that situation would be in real life. "HOW DARE YOU PRODUCE ME AN ARMENIAN CHILD WHEN ALL THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN GEORGIAN?!?" I mean... it's not like his first four kids were white and then the last one was black :wacko:

I'd shout affair, but she's female, and as we all know, there can only be illegitimate males. :rofl:

Giorgi actually manages to stay true to his marriage his entire life, I never got any events concerning petty wenches or lustful impulses with him. Granted, he never falls in love with his wife like Bagrat did with Miss Piggy of Ossetia, but he never cheats on her, either :D

It's myabe time to hang some inbreds too... You know to combine efforts for effectiveness...;):D

nice list of gods.

Wheres the god of hedgehogs ad paradox games?