• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final Day in South Park

On the Last day South Park decided to kill off the ADHD kid, Tweek(Slinky).
He was way too active. He must have been evil, right?
Well no, not really. He was goodie!!

Even (Darth) Butters returned to town, only to be killed by his parents.
Butters was too good for this world.
They first raped him and then gave him to the dogs.
The last two left ware a Canadian and an Goth kid.

I'm not a Goth!!! I'm a vamp! rawr!
And jonti jumped on Humancalc to suck his blood just as if he was in the Twilight-Saga world.

South_Park_Vampire_kids.png

You lynch Slinky the villager
You hunt EURO(II) the villager

Baddie WIN

Winner:
Jonti-h

DOODZ.jpg

How long have you been saving that? :p

How long have you been saving that? :p

I used it first in 2007, but it gets a semi-regular airing :D
I had the message tab open for about 20 mins :p

Well, tell us.

How'd you do it?

Well, even if jonti-h did deserve this win, he didn't do much for it.
He just made good use of the mess, which was created by punkbob and Slinky.

That was all.

(and of course he hunted me immediately, once I was scanned and knew that something was hopelessly wrong).

Was he really in the JL? :eek:

Yep, on the 3rd day we had a JL of 6 members. punkbob, xenomorph, AVN (both scanned) and Heimdall, jonti and Slinky (the last 3 unscanned).

And all information was shared between those 6 (at least the scan information).

I agree this was crazy.

jonti-h, I knew it was either you or Slinky that were the last baddies, but I had to choose.

Congrats on your part for convincing me to lynch Slinky, and sorry to Slinky for me believing jonti.

@ GM: Please don't use these hidden roles in lite games, as it gave jonti a strong alibi that led me to lynch Slinky.

I will be hosting the next lite game, and I will hopefully have it up sometime tomorrow.

Why did punkbob admit all those unscanned into his JL?! :wacko:

jonti-h, I knew it was either you or Slinky that were the last baddies, but I had to choose.

Congrats on your part for convincing me to lynch Slinky, and sorry to Slinky for me believing jonti.

@ GM: Please don't use these hidden roles in lite games, as it gave jonti a strong alibi that led me to lynch Slinky.

I will be hosting the next lite game, and I will hopefully have it up sometime tomorrow.
Boo!

Do it NAO!

Sorry, but I disagree on this.

The roles certainly added to the game, although it limited my possibilities to express myself in this case.

Jonti made good use of it, and used it to it's maximum extent and that you voted for the wrong person, is something you can only blame yourself for.

There was plenty of evidence pointing to jonti as a wolf, but you decided to ignore that.

Your choice, please don't blame the GM.

And the_hdk : Thanks for hosting this game :)

Well, tell us.

How'd you do it?

Well, it was like this:

I got the PM from Slinky saying "who shall we hunt" and thought "whoa! we are the J pack, there are shenannigans afoot" So I bounced back a reply fast saying something along the lines of "Nice try, glad to see the spirit of Ironhead lives on" or something.
When I found out that I was in the JL, albeit as a guest member :p, it got good - and much better when:

Punkbob said:
And while this is most likely retarded, I figure the chances of the three wolfs contacting the Seer to be slim.

I am the Seer. And if I die tonight one/two/all of you are wolfs.

I really hope it isn't "all".

Now, this gave me a dilemma, should I eat Punky, and come out with the "would I be that dumb" line or work with him? Working with the JL seemed the best option.

At no point in the game were either of my packmates scanned - they got found out by analysis/luck only. I was able to "help" Punkbob choose more "likely wolves" because he trusted me - or so he said.

When Punky scanned AVN, it signed his death warrant - I knew that when AVN heard the situation of our "JL" then it wouldn't take him long to work out that I was the wolf in the JL, which wouldn't do. Also if we didn't eat AVN, then eating Punky would be out, because it would arouse suspicion.

Cowardly? Yes. Necessary? Absolutely. Sorry AVN :(
Then it was time for Punk to die - there was enough time following the start to eat him without drawing suspicion, so the deed was done. After that, all that remained was to eat the scanned villagers and leave the most suspicious ones alive.

My RP element was very handy, because it saved me the moral dilemma of voting for my packmates early, so the angry posts castigating the_hdk for them were mostly bull - although had I voted for them, a blemish free record would have been good. The JL decided who to hang you see - so there wouldn't be any case of me screwing over my packmates.

The last day was the most stressful - I had settled on a pyrric victory of getting tied with Slinky, but it wasn't needed :D

Thanks for hosting hdk :D

@AVN: Yup, I agree.

EDIT: Gah! I must wash my mouth! :(