• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Count
Lala - 3 - Jamie, joeb, Skar
Sli - 3 - Dub, Hc, AVN
Avn - 3 - Pb, Byakh, Heim
Dub - 2 - Sli, jonti,
Xeno 1 - Lala
Byak 1 - Xeno

I hink, ho?

H H Here me true villagers of S S South Park. A JL has formed and d d declares that today's lynch w w w will be Byak. All true villagers s s s should vote for this v v vile fiend which threatens our town.
UNVOTE Lala
VOTE Byak

OK then.
Unvote Lailallo, vote Byak.

Don't listen to him yet, as only one person could have been scanned so far, wouldn't you agree, eh?

Don't trust him, buddy, eh.

Don't listen to him yet, as only one person could have been scanned so far, wouldn't you agree, eh?

That is depressingly true :(

What to do? Apart from draw more patterns on my arms?

I am in c c contact with a person claiming to be the s s s seer, he scanned Byak the first night and d d decided to trust me, then scan me later if necessary. H H His scan revealed Byak as a w w wolf!
S S So, I repeat, true villagers lynch Byak!
If Byak is innocent, I will r r reveal the s s seer's name so you can lynch h h him, because he must be a w w wolf then!

Xeno ... you're attempt at impersonating the JL is so pathetic that I can barely make myself consider it ... Surely you have something more interesting to do with your boring mundane life than arrange witchhunts on people who are just being different?

Xeno ... you're attempt at impersonating the JL is so pathetic that I can barely make myself consider it ... Surely you have something more interesting to do with your boring mundane life than arrange witchhunts on people who are just being different?

I a a a assure you that there is a r r real JL. I a a also notice t t that you do not d d deny my claim but only i i insult me! This is as good as a c c confession, you k know I am r r right so try to destroy my c c credability!

I a a a assure you that there is a r r real JL. I a a also notice t t that you do not d d deny my claim but only i i insult me! This is as good as a c c confession, you k know I am r r right so try to destroy my c c credability!

A claim so laughable does not need to be denied, since it's undone by its own uncredibility. You are only bringing yourself to death tomorrow with your actions, as you know as well as I do that no matter how much I would want it, I have nothing of a wolf in me.

A claim so laughable does not need to be denied, since it's undone by its own uncredibility. You are only bringing yourself to death tomorrow with your actions, as you know as well as I do that no matter how much I would want it, I have nothing of a wolf in me.

Aha! You c c claim I have no credibility, but still do not d d deny the claim. In fact you c c claim to LIKE w w wolves. I must say to my f f fellow villagers if he wants a w w wolf in him, then he is likely to be a w w wolf!

Addendum: Also note fellow citizens t t that if Byak is innocent I will expect to b b be lynched tomorrow and I will g give the name of the f f false seer, who is most likely a wolf, to you in that e e event! Now c c citizens vote Byak!

Last edited:
Aha! You c c claim I have no credibility, but still do not d d deny the claim. In fact you c c claim to LIKE w w wolves. I must say to my f f fellow villagers if he wants a w w wolf in him, then he is likely to be a w w wolf!

If you even cannot read, you are far too depressing company to keep.

I'm doing this only to save my sorry hide.Errr I meam my most awesome ass. You're all just jealous of it.
unvote Xeno, vote Byak. Now we will know if Xeno is wolf or villager.

I think I'll join you.

Unvote dublish
Vote Byakhiam

I have one question though, what do we do if XenomorphII is hunted?

It's no big problem if Byakhiam is a wolf.

but what if Byakhiam is not a wolf?

You c c claim I c cannot read, yet you y yourself clearly say you are s s sympathetic to the w w wolves. The only person who is s s sympathetic to a wolf, and wants to be one, is a w w wolf!

Did this bit somehow escape your 'remarkably cunning' eyes:

Byakhiam said:
I have nothing of a wolf in me

I may break it into little parts for your edification, that your mainstream sheep brains will understand:

"I have" -- indicates that the following statement applies to me
"nothing" -- negates the quality stated
"of a" -- indicating that we are talking about the attributes of something
"wolf" -- and this something is wolf
"in me" -- and this is the location of those attributes, me

So, in other words, the statement is a declaration that I have no attributes of a wolf. Including, but not limited to, eating people at night.

Now I shall simply ignore you and listen to The Cure, because you mainstream bigots bore me.

Also,

unvote AVN, vote Lalalilo

because my presence is too awesome to fade away just yet.