• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very impressive work indeed :D Not to mention by your allies, they're actually doing something, if only attracting prussian attention.

great aar... to bad it hasn't been updated in a month

I am really sorry for the delay in updates. I've been busy IRL therefore unable to make decent progress on the AAR. The situation is unlikely to improve until at least late June. I thank you for your interest and patience. Happy Easter!

Update soon!!!!!!!!

Its a good enjoyable read. Especially on the day I finally got the good hang of playing this game and figuring what makes factories work for me and making all of mine profitable as well as many other things. This is an inspiration to me. :D:D

Great AAR

One reminder is enough to nudge a dormant author. ;)

Is this Vic 1 or Vic 2? How do I distinguish between the two??

Anyway, excellent AAR!

Hi Zireael, this is a Victoria 1 AAR. You can tell by looking at the top of the page, where it details the path that took you here: it's listed in the Victoria - After Action Reports forum, a sub-forum of the same for Victoria 2 (there are also hints in the screenshots and the fact that this began in 2007, three years before Vic II was released ;)).

The AAR also appears to be sleeping the Big Sleep, so best not to disturb it any further, lest the Mods need to get involved. :)