• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, am I glad to see you guys. I thought I would never get of this island. So where's your boat? I have been on this island for I don't know how long. After my plane crashed I thought I would be rescued in a week at the most. Instead it has been months, I have been busy though. Where is your ship, I don't see it anywhere. Did you hear my message, I thought the battery was dead, but apparently it is still working. There are some crabs here who are really delicious, how are they called again. It doesn't really matter, there's fruit. Do you guys like fruit. Who am I kidding there is food on board. Do you have beer, I am dying for a beer. Not literally dying of course, that would be stupid. Who won the superbowl? The Colts or the Bears? Oh my, I am babbling. You can't even get a word in. I am just so excited, I feel like I haven´t talked to anyone in years. My throat has gone all sore. I can use a drink. Let's go to your boat now, okay?

Let's go?

What are we waiting for?

Vote the_hdk

He has asked to be subbed out of the game, and unless the GM is devious, he is most likely a villager. Lets get him out of the way now, and try and analyze who amongst us is a wolf.

Let's say you are right and I am a villager. Why would you lynch me than? if you know for sure I'm a villager ? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

You have 15 other choices...

this smalls bad people...

vote punkbob!!!!

Let's say you are right and I am a villager. Why would you lynch me than? if you know for sure I'm a villager ? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

You have 15 other choices...

this smalls bad people...

vote punkbob!!!!

I read it as meaning he wasn't likely to create a bandwagon on the seer on day one. A little clumsily worded maybe but I think that was what he meant.

Wow, am I glad to see you guys. I thought I would never get of this island. So where's your boat? I have been on this island for I don't know how long. After my plane crashed I thought I would be rescued in a week at the most. Instead it has been months, I have been busy though. Where is your ship, I don't see it anywhere. Did you hear my message, I thought the battery was dead, but apparently it is still working. There are some crabs here who are really delicious, how are they called again. It doesn't really matter, there's fruit. Do you guys like fruit. Who am I kidding there is food on board. Do you have beer, I am dying for a beer. Not literally dying of course, that would be stupid. Who won the superbowl? The Colts or the Bears? Oh my, I am babbling. You can't even get a word in. I am just so excited, I feel like I haven´t talked to anyone in years. My throat has gone all sore. I can use a drink. Let's go to your boat now, okay?

Let's go?

What are we waiting for?

The thing is... there's no boat. We're just as stuck as you in this island. However, it seems you have some experience surviving, so you could teach us some of your techniques. In exchange of that, I'll tell you who won the Superbowl ;)

I thought it was completely random who got the different roles. So the_hdk is as much likely a baddie as slinky or jonti for that matter.

It is meant to be, yes.

Hihihi no boat hihi no boat you say!

Hihi ...

Hihihihi hihi

hihihihihihihihihihihihi

*runs away while laughing uncontrollably*

why are you defending him jonti?
Explaining what PB said does not equal defence.

91721041_b5c7d85abf.jpg

He didn't mention the Seer, do you have any ability to read between lines or interpret things?

Ok. That was uncalled for. Why insult me?

IMO your all too easy on 'interpreting' things some people didn't post....

I see nothing changed since my last game....

edit: no something did... zombie village is back...

where did he mention the seer?

Unless Punkbob is a total moron (not totally impossible I admit) he was talking about ensuring we did not lynch the seer.

It is not a massive leap of judgement. :)

and yes i'm a bit stoned but not due grass but painkillers..

That's a new word for them :p

Ok. That was uncalled for. Why insult me?

IMO your all too easy on 'interpreting' things some people didn't post....

I see nothing changed since my last game....

edit: no something did... zombie village is back...

He wasn't insulting you. Calm down.

The interpretation is not a great one, far less of a leap than yours. Probably it is because PB, sbr and I are native English speakers, but it makes sense to me for sure.

He wasn't insulting you. Calm down.

The interpretation is not a great one, far less of a leap than yours. Probably it is because PB, sbr and I are native English speakers, but it makes sense to me for sure.

this is getting ridiculous...

this will be my last post in this thread...