• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Was there some sort of forum crash or something? All the thread seem to have few new posts since around 02:46 Shanghai/18:46 GMT

No, we all had a party and didn't invite you.
ph34r.gif

I am afraid I will have to resign.

I probably won't be back before this game ends, so good luck to the wolves. ;)

Am I so lucky there´s a spot left here :O? Count me in!

Nope, EUROO7 just resigned so there is still a spot open :d

Welcome, I haven't played with you before. New to the game or an old vet returning? ;)

Thank you sir!

I am new to this werewolf edition even though I´ve played a similar game called "maffia" on other sites.

Good. I'll hand out roles momentarily. If Hdk haden't been nice a haelped me out I would have made it a 15-player game instead...

Origo​

Exhausted you lie down on the beach. You made it, but you are too tired to look around the island, all you notice are some other survivors around you - but they too are too exhausted to do anything but fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up to a beautiful morning. This is what you dreamt about when you sat in your cubicle last week - and it could've been a dream finally come true - but unfortunately the dream has turned into a nightmare. The food supply seems scarse and all you manage to find are a couple of 5 litre containers of water, but in this heat they'll be finished before long.

Then you walk over to one of the survivors who haven't awoken yet - but you immediately realize why - he's been stabbed right in the heart with what seems like a knife. You know he was alive yesterday, so someone is responsible for his death. But who...?

---------------
You kill Heimdall the cook.

All roles have been handed out. Next deadline is in ~27h 45min.

You kill Heimdall the cook.
I never liked your cooking anyway

Vote Rysz

Edit: Just discovered that this isn't possible.

Unvote Rysz that's not playing

Vote Capibara

After the initial shock of finding the body, I decided to examine the knife a bit closer, and look what I discovered!

sbrproof.jpg

It´s cristal-clear my friends, we all must Vote SBR

Last edited: