• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ XTfoster: I will try that new event chain, thx

Why airplanes counters have been changed?
Old one were not bugged and beauty of new ones is a question of taste.

I consider it is out of CDCP scope.
Install should be optional.
The counters is not changed by CDCP, CDCP mod only added a new counter strip so the counters where shown as intended.

I think that I spot an error about FRA/VIC. I had a look to the events and I can guess that it was easier for the developers to keep France alive and to create a new country: Vichy (even though at that time the "legal" France was Vichy not Free France). This creates some issue like, for example, while creates VIC the event deletes all land troups from FRA but simply "forgets" to delete the navy and the airforces. Free France, in the ealy 1941, was close to zero: few people completely depending on the supply and material given by UK (that after the defeat in France was, at its turn short of), no air, no navy. So the event is recreating the army, the navy and the airforce for both sides (FRA and VIC) but the previous French navy is still "alive" and that means that the same ship could be on both sides: VIC and FRA. My opinion is that this is a bug.

About Naples I would say that should be added a port there for the following reasons:
1) Naples was the port in which it was concentrated the trafic between Italy and its colonies
2) in Naples there were several shipyards grouped in Navalmeccanica - Stabilimenti Navali e Meccanici Napoletani S.p.A.: Officine & Cantieri Partnenopei, Cantiere di Vigliena, Officine Meccaniche e Fonderie (ex Hawthorn e Guppy), Cantiere navale di Castellammare di Stabia.

Last edited:
I think that I spot an error about FRA/VIC. I had a look to the events and I can guess that it was easier for the developers to keep France alive and to create a new country: Vichy (even though at that time the "legal" France was Vichy not Free France). This creates some issue like, for example, while creates VIC the event deletes all land troups from FRA but simply "forgets" to delete the navy and the airforces. Free France, in the ealy 1941, was close to zero: few people completely depending on the supply and material given by UK (that after the defeat in France was, at its turn short of), no air, no navy. So the event is recreating the army, the navy and the airforce for both sides (FRA and VIC) but the previous French navy is still "alive" and that means that the same ship could be on both sides: VIC and FRA. My opinion is that this is a bug.
Yes someone fixed that in another lets say slightly more official patch.;)

Do not install CDCP ontop of armageddon 1.3
CDCP is more or less redundant now.​

Yes someone fixed that in another lets say slightly more official patch.;)

Gormadoc I don't know if you worked on this patch, if yes you did a very good job. Thank you!

I guess that I found the right link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390317.

Regarding France/Vichy issues (the ones which I mentioned above) it seems to me that are not included in the bug fixes of this patch. Please find below what I found.
- vichy_france.txt: Event 4003, Fixed location for "1ère Corps d'Afrique" from Prov. 932 (Italian Tripoli) to Prov 949 Algiers.
- vichy_new.txt: Event 992, 994 & 995, fixed typos in policyslider commands.
- vichy_new.txt: Event 100003, Added a peace command with Italy. Fixes issue with Iraq being at war with Italy and at the same time grant access to Italy.

Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Gormadoc I don't know if you worked on this patch, if yes you did a very good job. Thank you!

I guess that I found the right link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390317.

Regarding France/Vichy issues (the ones which I mentioned above) it seems to me that are not included in the bug fixes of this patch. Please find below what I found.
- vichy_france.txt: Event 4003, Fixed location for "1ère Corps d'Afrique" from Prov. 932 (Italian Tripoli) to Prov 949 Algiers.
- vichy_new.txt: Event 100003, Added a peace command with Italy. Fixes issue with Iraq being at war with Italy and at the same time grant access to Italy.

Am I wrong?

Yes he did work on this Patch... read the announcement thread

Am I wrong?
Yes they are all included into the patch. Some small fixes with province id's and other typoes did not get included into the changelog for the patch.

Gormadoc: CDCP is more or less redundant now.

Are most of the typing issues etc included in the 1.3 patch?
Yea more or less.

I can fix them if they wish/find it's important.

It's "Divisione corrazzata" amended with "Divisione corazzata"?

I have to install this patch (I hope to do it this week end). It seems very good.

BTW who are they?

Last edited:
Congratulation Gormodoc on a job well done!

Also good getting so much of this stuff in the game. Excelent work. You are a marvel of patience and thoroughness and persistence. Great Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.