• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(110676)

A Single Spark
3 Badges
Aug 12, 2008
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2
64741310dk6.png

-​

Last edited:
Awesome! I've always wanted to do a DPRK AAR, but never got around to it. I'll be looking forward to your victory over the reactionaries.
MANSE!!!

Hope you make it to Washington!

ps do you plan on joining up with your Soviet brothers in arms?
if not at first atleast for the epic final showdown between mighty Korea and the pathetic and decadent US military?

:D

Let's hope this doesn't ends like the last one, shall we?

Different tactics this time. I think it's my own right after I beat the nationalists, to add far more cores as I go in. And I will be adding more perks to make it less impossible. ;)

That's more like it :D Also, how about trying to land in Alaska, make your way through Canada and then get the Yankees?

Sorry for the fuzzy text, it was not clear to read. Will make it better like it was in the first update on the 3rd update. (I have played quite far, but have not made any new updates after that one. Next update won't be as fast)

Cool, I like the output of this AAR. Believe me or not, it makes for a lighter reading than the traditional "text-image-text". Let's see if this time you make it to Washington really. You might want to have a walk through Madrid, I'm sure that Franco would be delighted to see you there... :p

very cool! I love those propaganda pictures. I think it could be fun to somehow simulate DPRK's energy shortage (since they have to have brownouts and blackouts for periods of time during the day). Guess that might already be modeled in the energy values...maybe an IC or dissent hit? Anyway...love the graphics.

You might want to consider using aliased text though...it will read much sharper. I did a little article on that HERE if you're interested. It includes a small explanation of aliased vs anti-aliasing. Keep up the great work :)

very cool! I love those propaganda pictures. I think it could be fun to somehow simulate DPRK's energy shortage (since they have to have brownouts and blackouts for periods of time during the day). Guess that might already be modeled in the energy values...maybe an IC or dissent hit? Anyway...love the graphics.

You might want to consider using aliased text though...it will read much sharper. I did a little article on that HERE if you're interested. It includes a small explanation of aliased vs anti-aliasing. Keep up the great work :)

Yes, well I am using paint for mine. :D

The first update the text worked fine. On the 3rd update, I will hopefully make it look the same.