• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i thought they always build the graf zeppelin, but just nothing else.

Wow, what was the Bismark doing all the way up there?

At least your cruisers managed to limp home but it's a shame about the DD's.

I gues, now having seen the awesome firepower of the Bismarck up close, it really is time to hunt her down along with those two CA IV's...

Tanesis,

The Bismark in some remote location like that, shouldn't it have something more important to do. :eek: ...But the Bismark will pay for this, nobody sinks Soviet ships and gets away with it! :D

Sounds like two huge naval sweeps in the Atlantic are about to begin... Operations "Peter the Great" and "Alexander Nevsky", I presume? ;)

Regarding the CV tech - It's useless indeed, but it is also needed to unlock the next set of Naval Doctrines so... had to be done.

Regarding the Red Army - I rather you wait and see. :p But I can tell you it's not exactly trampling over Germany...

What the Bismarck was doing up there, we can only assume it was supporting the Finnish invasion of Murmansk that you could see on the screenshot, and disrupting trade with Britain, while protecting a safe(ish) route to supply Finland.

Sweeps of the Atlantic are unlikely, since the Copenhagen defences would make any ship trying to pass a sitting duck... Not to mention we would risk leaving the Baltic undefended.

And building offensive Carriers... well that's just not our doctrine of using them really. Even if it was, they wouldn't be ready in any useful time.

Anyway, what I really wanted to post was...

May you have a very happy Christmas readAARs! :)

Nice one Freakie.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else who is subscribed to this AAR.

Lovely picture! :D

I was surprised to see the Bismark out there fighting your ships... now you need to send the true Soviet fleets!

It seems that German strike at North took you by surprise.

Hopefully you have more success in other fronts.

yes, its dead because it hasnt been updated for 4 days over the christmas period when people are often away from home or doing things other than writing aars. give the man a chance, jesus! :D

Last edited:
yes, its dead because it hasnt been updated for 4 days over the christmas period when people are often away from home or doing things other than writing aars. give the man a chance, jesus! :D

Well, he's actually more busy betraying the glorious Red Navy with the Regia Marina, but I assume our good comrade leader Stalin will have him back and punished for this treason anytime soon.

Well, he's actually more busy betraying the glorious Red Navy with the Regia Marina, but I assume our good comrade leader Stalin will have him back and punished for this treason anytime soon.

No way, Regia Marina owns!