• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOOh! Just what I'm looking for! Has the adaptation to VIP 0.3b been done?

ConcordantNexus said:
OOOh! Just what I'm looking for! Has the adaptation to VIP 0.3b been done?

I began work on it, but like the other mod I was working on had to sideline it due to work pressures. :( Just don't have the time right now... but I'm still trying! Might get to it someday soon.

GavinVaxx said:
Hey guys.. This would be my first Mod I would download but I have no idea how to do it? Can someone help me out I really want to play this. Also I have the gamersgate version.
The downloads are at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

GavinVaxx said:
I know that but what do I do with them once downloaded.
Take the individual files from the downloads and place them into their appropriate locations in your Victoria file, replacing any pre-existing files if necessary. You might want to create a back-up copy of your game in case something goes wrong with installation of the mod.

Yes, I want this for Rev.... I took out the Victoria folder, rezipped it, then extracted it and nothing changed, Israel still isnt playable. Any ideas?

What's "Mizrahi" Jewish? I've heard of Ashkenazic, Sephardic, and Marrano (Christians who are ethnically Jewish and from the Iberian Peninsula), but not Mizrahi.

What's "Mizrahi" Jewish? I've heard of Ashkenazic, Sephardic, and Marrano (Christians who are ethnically Jewish and from the Iberian Peninsula), but not Mizrahi.

Look it up theyre jews who come from Arab/middle easter/muslim lands. Theres more of them then sephardic jews. They make up a large portion of Israels jewish population many of them coming from places Like Iraq Iran and other arab nations. SOme of the Indian jews such as the Baghdadi jews are Mizrahi jews who settled in India.

Mizrahi jews religiously follow sephardic customs but linguistically have there own dialects of hebrew customs and history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi - covers it all

Last edited:
Is there anyway that this mod can be updated so it can be played with VIP. VIP better represents the Jewish population of the world at the time. I also agree adding a Mizrahi culture would be great. All those sephardic jews in Persia and the Middle East seemed out of place.

You mean something like this for revolutions...

I need someone to help me out on one .csv file so I don't get unknown string wanted. (and I accidentally replaced the main file... :mad:)

I don't know anything about Israel, so my mini-mod is very unprofessional. (This is based on OP's mod)

screensave0w.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you getting an "unknown string wanted"?