• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, just letting you know that I also ordered the Premium edition through the Paradox website, and all I got after the purchase was a generic receipt via mail even though my account has been linked to Steam. No key is shown in my Paradox account either. I have now opened a support ticket.

Yes, I am sure. (checked the receipt several times as a Spam). I assumed that the code would come when the game was released on May 2, so I decided to clarify here. I will open ticket after weekend on Monday. Thanks for the answers and tips.

Pretty sure that usually you don't get the key from the Paradox store until much closer to release, via email and it shows up in the Paradox account.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Judging from trailer it seems Michiel van den Bos is the composer of the new game which is awesome!
I wonder will there be returning tracks from previous games
My all-time favorite track is March of the Halflings from AoW 1. I wish that could make a return.

Reactions:
Really excited about what I'm reading about those content packs, especially the last two!
Still probably won't pre-order the Premium Edition. It's just that I need to play the base game first before I commit to the expansions. If i like the game upon release then I'll likely buy the Expansion Pass.

I like your ideas. Though I can't remember vampires and lycanthrope themed stuff in AoW, it might add well, especially for all our necromancy fans.
I can't remember werewolves either, but vampires were in AoW2/Shadow Magic as a unit for the undead, I know that becuase I re-installed and played Shadow Magic just the other week. I think the flavour text in SM calls them the "nobles among the undead" or something like that.

There's also a undead hero who's a vampire.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hello there, i hope the devs read this. Usually i don't preorder videogames because i have trust issues but you guys with the Announcement Show and Gameplay reveal on youtube and with the dev diaries have conviced me to preorder this game. The premium version is in my opinion a fair trade. Also the game looks so promising and i am full of hope and excitement. Keep up with the good work!

• 7Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
I was actually very happy about the pre-order and I also wanted to secure the bonus. unfortunately I found that I cannot buy Age of Wonders 4 for my Xbox One X. There is only one version for the current consoles. . Is there a possibility that there will be a version for older models? I was really looking forward to the console version. I own the predecessors all for the PC. but that's not the same as on a big screen and in an armchair. please make this possible