CK3 Console DD - Free Update/Ruler Designer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And it makes 0 sense. If she's at my court she should be able to be made concubine like anyone else
Sure, but that change prevented dirty exploiters like me (and, from the sounds of it, you too :cool: ) from marrying a person who would never willingly leave their court outside of the guarantees of marriage, making them a concubine, then repeating the process until we had 3 weirdly good nobles as concubines.

Reactions:
Sure, but that change prevented dirty exploiters like me (and, from the sounds of it, you too :cool: ) from marrying a person who would never willingly leave their court outside of the guarantees of marriage, making them a concubine, then repeating the process until we had 3 weirdly good nobles as concubines.
I'm not seeing an issue with any of that

So was this play tested? I mean how was varangian adventures messed up? Also is there any reason they didn't add the CoA designer to this update? I mean there's so much you can add I don't see why it needs to be following the PCs boot prints.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sure, but it wasn’t working as intended. That’s why it got patched out.

Exploits are fleeting. Appreciate the time you had with the exploit, don’t mourn its loss, and go off and find more exploits. :p
Or you could let people who have things removed that they found fun express those gripes without jumping in every thread telling people how YOU play it

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
This was a really interesting read! I'm impressed with the console team's ability to rework such a dense interface for console inputs.

Reactions:
Hi,

i have installed the Royal Court DLC for PS5.
But there is no Throneroom.
does the game have a throneroom for the ps5?
Will there be an update?

Thanks for your help :)

I highly doubt you have it installed because it hasn't been released yet on console. You may have bought the season pass, which will give you access to the Royal Court DLC, but it needs to be released on consoles before you can actually use it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have been experiencing the same problem, Ruler designer hasn’t updated on console (PS5). I came here hoping for an answer but got nothing.
update your game. Open your game and pick select any ruler (top left corner) after the loadscreen select anywhere you want to play ... then in the pop-up menu you'll see the option to create your own ruler.

This is false, the game still has the old designer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I had individually downloaded add ons and deleted them to see if it were bugged. This is just a rip off, no northern lords no new ruler designer. I want my money back

This is false, the game still has the old designer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I had individually downloaded add ons and deleted them to see if it were bugged. This is just a rip off, no northern lords no new ruler designer. I want my money back
What do you mean by “the old designer”? Do you mean you have no ruler designer and can only pick already generated rulers on the map?