Changes to Playing Previous Versions of PDS Titles

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Same problem here the code took me back to Cornflake but the saved games wouldn't load and the saved game files does not reference the game version. Why would we know the version, we did not either ask or plan for this upgrade and had not as a precaution noted what the damn version was at the time. This code business is supposed to be because of GDPR, but the website allows no control over cookie types....

How do i get version 1.9.0?
If you want to access older version of the game, go to your "My Games" tab in the Paradox shop. at the bottom, you can check the keys for older versions to use in the Properties of EUIV in your Steam library.

However, do note that only the last patch of each version is kept. So you won't find 1.9.0, but you'll get 1.9.2.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello how to get version 1.12.2 of Heart of Iron IV?
As far as i know, HoI4 is currently in its version 1.12.x... therefore we only have access to the latest v1.12.x.

If the latest version is v1.12.2, just opt out of all betas.

If latest version is after that, then you can't revert to v1.12.2, i'm afraid.

• 1Like
Reactions:
When I type in the password from the website for hoi 4 earlier versions it only gives me 1.5.3. For some mods I need a different version like 1.10.7 which I cannot seem to find. How do I download them?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, I just joined after buying CK3 Royal Edition on the MS App Store three days ago. Yesterday the game got an update and it's not launching anymore. How can I revert to the previous version?

Sounds like a tech support subforum for CK3 question.

PS : Ah i see you did that.

Will there be beta testing for the Cities: Skylines 2?
This question is nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Please post in the CSL II forum, thanks.

I don't know which forum topic I'm supposed to bring this into, but today I have tried many times to upload a crash report about Stellaris; and each time it says that an error has prevented it from being uploaded.
I therefore, to get this resolved, ask the forum admins to redirect this to the proper forum topic- in order to expedate the repairs and make them work out. The game used to work very well, but recently, every single time I get to a certain point in the gameplay: it kicks out for no reason that I'm able to deduce, and it is part of the gameplay.
This's annoying to say the least, as this game, Stellaris, is a personal favorite of mine.

Reactions:
I don't know which forum topic I'm supposed to bring this into
Well certainly not this one! It is solely about accessing old versions of games.

If you are trying to post in Stellaris Bug Reports forum, it may be your save file is too big to attach to the forum, in which case you'd need to compress it, or post a link to it elsewhere.

If you think this is a technical issue rather than a game bug, the Stellaris Tech Support forum would be the place - we don't need save files there generally.

Hi, hello. I was wondering if I can rollback my ck2 game to version 1.05g? I've read that I could get a code from the Paradox shop, but the site seems to be down. I've already have access to the versions in the betas tab, but they only go back as far as 1.11. Can I even play 1.05g anymore or am I out of luck?

Well certainly not this one! It is solely about accessing old versions of games.

If you are trying to post in Stellaris Bug Reports forum, it may be your save file is too big to attach to the forum, in which case you'd need to compress it, or post a link to it elsewhere.

If you think this is a technical issue rather than a game bug, the Stellaris Tech Support forum would be the place - we don't need save files there generally.
And then how would I submit the bug report if it is too big for the forum to receive it and be sure it would be submitted, even without the say of the forum leadership in the meantime then, so as to be sure to have it submitted, especially *against* the say of the site admins and moderators of the forums; so that the problems get solved against the unallowable say of the site authorities in the meantime?

Hi, hello. I was wondering if I can rollback my ck2 game to version 1.05g? I've read that I could get a code from the Paradox shop, but the site seems to be down. I've already have access to the versions in the betas tab, but they only go back as far as 1.11. Can I even play 1.05g anymore or am I out of luck?
I don't know, but I do wish you the best therein.

To have got access to 1.11 you must have already put in the code. As there are no versions older than that shown there, they are not available I'm afraid. Steam limit how many versions we are allowed to put up there, in fact.