• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations @Tommy4ever, and all those who I have missed since last I posted here.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Thank you for @DensleyBlair for picking me for this week’s award and for everyone’s congratulations. This hasn’t been one I’ve picked up very often in my long years in AARland, so it’s lovely to see that our friend Nahir the Bear managed to strike a cord. :)

Now it is time to pass the award down to a successor. I have in mind a slightly different story, in a setting I haven’t seen before - the vampiric tales of Jacipu do Trápani in @AtticusKrass ’s The Sicilian. Congratulations to our new winner!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you for @DensleyBlair for picking me for this week’s award and for everyone’s congratulations. This hasn’t been one I’ve picked up very often in my long years in AARland, so it’s lovely to see that our friend Nahir the Bear managed to strike a cord. :)

Now it is time to pass the award down to a successor. I have in mind a slightly different story, in a setting I haven’t seen before - the vampiric tales of Jacipu do Trápani in @AtticusKrass ’s The Sicilian. Congratulations to our new winner!
Thank you very much!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
It's been two weeks and AtticusKrass hasn't been online since wednesday so I am opening this for nomination. First come, first serve, as usual.

I would like to nominate @Nax24 for Best Character Writer of the Week, specifically for the well-written dialogue and relationship-building between the characters Nalas and Kiras in A Galaxy of Wonder.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @Nax24 !!!

Reactions:
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions:
1661488253204.png

Talk about a pleasant surprise!

I didn't expect to see my characters praised like this! Thank you everyone!

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
An excellent choice, you were very lucky there was such a worthy eligible candidate in your tiny pond @Macavity116 but you can't keep being lucky. ;)

Congratulations @Nax24 , very well deserved.

• 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions: