New and Improved HOI4 Meme thread - Post your memes here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Based on a true story (100th post on the thread!)
MEM.png

• 4Haha
Reactions:
I love and hate this game at the same time. My only problem is that I care too much about this game.

hoi4siw22m.png

• 17Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 16Haha
  • 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 5Haha
Reactions:
Better than having your tank stolen by a farmer, I'd wager.
Where do you think Farmer got his aircraft from, though? Probably plowed himself a nice runway and then picked up an airplane that was ditched when it ran out of fuel. One jerry can of fuel in the tank and he could fly it home, and a legend was born.

Reactions:
You know, that's meant to be a joke, but I could actually see someone creating some folklore that said Rasputin saved his own life by turning into a horse with magic at the last minute.

This is, of course, why Secret Master is not allowed in the really good universities. :)
And here I thought it was the all the restraining orders!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Grand Theft Armor event when?
Reminds me of a PC Gamer article/rant from about 21 years ago. Writer was online playing a modern warfare mod of Battlefield 1942 [you know, the original that was powered by Gerbil Wheels] and he'd managed to get for himself [in-game] an M-1 tank. Got out to do some maintenance on it and some other gamer - I can't recall the tag but the writer sure did] got in and drove off. Ergo a several paragraph long rant about how some online gamers lack etiquette and also reminding the tank-thief that just before he stole that tank the writer had POOPED IN THE TANK!

Beware of bait-tanks laying in wait for someone may have POOPED IN YOUR TANK!

Which will happen when Putin decides to allow it; the consequence will me more "special military operations"

Also, I apologize for the post-spamming. I was replying to particular posts.
Do you not know that there is multi quote or is it just not wanting to use it? Not really a problem if so but it is curious.

• 1Like
Reactions: