• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May 23, 2022
Hello,

I have the following problem. When i try to login with my pdx account is just says login... and nothing happens. After a game restart it still does the same even without trying to login. While it does so i can type whatever i want into the e-mail and pw. If i wait some time it say unknown failure. I have reinstalled the game tryed out betas and also deleted every file i could find of the game and then reinstalled it. Nothing worked. I checked my firewall and now im kinda running out of ideas. Maybe you can help me.

Is this when logging into our launcher? Or where exactly?

Whichever, has it ever worked for you?

If you connect to the internet via a VPN or a mobile phone hotspot, does it work then?

Its ingame. It worked fine in the past i cant tell you if a specific patch cause this. I dont play MP that often.

Did not try a VPN yet and dont rly wanna use one. I hope thats no the only solution you have... i read that a lot in regards to ck3 mp problems.

Here some pictures. Sry for the quality.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.GIF
    Unbenannt.GIF
    25,9 KB · Views: 0
  • Unbenannt1.GIF
    Unbenannt1.GIF
    26,8 KB · Views: 0
Did not try a VPN yet and dont rly wanna use one. I hope thats no the only solution you have... i read that a lot in regards to ck3 mp problems.
That was as more of a diagnostic test than a solution. How about via a mobile phone, for that test?

Thats not possible. Im playing over shadow (cloud computer) and also checked if i could try a VPN, just to clear that option. Seems i cant since shadow is already using some kind of VPN and using another one cuts the connection.

I see. What if you don't use Shadow and just try it locally?