• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They will produce more content packs.

They talked about having alternating tracks for development where content packs like BoB were developed at a faster pace alongside the bigger feature expansion packs. Although that talk seems to have died down.

A Scandinavia pack has been mentioned when discussing Finland's non-inclusion in NSB. Again no information since.

Everybody is waiting to hear what the plans are.

Reactions:
Given that the tiny Baltic States got their own focus trees, I'd say chances are pretty high for Austria and Ireland :) . Cuba might actually be fun, too.

Why tho? Finland, Brazil, Uruguay fought actual wars, yet they have generic trees. Why Ireland?
They were potential targets for both Germany and the UK (the latter would have used a pretex of them being an easy prey for the Germans and thus needing 'protection', much like was historically done with i.e. Iceland), hence in some alt-history scenarious the Irish fight a glorious defensive war, repel the invaders and force them to sign a whitepeace, accumulating numerous war goodies meanwhile.

I guess out of these Austria is pretty realistic in my opinion. It will go well with Italyl, a turbulent history in the 30's and has loads of potential alt-history scenarios.
At least i hope the devs will add it.

Why tho? Finland, Brazil, Uruguay fought actual wars, yet they have generic trees. Why Ireland?
Finland, yes
Brazil, barely. Yes they were the ONLY South American country to actually provide troops, but other than a single 'Division' (the Cobras Fumantes) they didn't do much.
Uruguay? Really, other than the diplomatic DoW after signing the UN Declaration (like everyone else) they didn't actually participate in the war.

Reactions: