• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_318.png

A self-revolting khagan.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Methinks someone is just a tad confused...

• 2Like
Reactions:
As Fylkir I don't remember such ranks in my reformed germanic church.
It's a bit far-fetched, but it could have happened like this:
  • Hemming is Catholic
  • Hemming inherits the bishopric of Dagö
  • Hemming is made a Cardinal
  • Hemming converts to Germanic (eg. following a "demand religious conversion" request from his liege)
  • Any theocrat who converts to another religion automatically loses his titles, so Hemming was kicked out and replaced
  • The "Cardinal" honorary title is not immediately updated (ie. he only loses it a few days after his conversion away from Catholic)

Reactions:
ck2_322.png

My new steward has quite interesting career.
His grandfather conquered the kingdom of Gujarat as norse adventurer. Then has converted to zirki religion.
Being adventurer himself my future steward conquered emirate of Makran before then inherited the kingdom.
After long rule his was deposed by some bastard female pretender who then lost whole territory of the de-jure kingdom to neighbors.
This allowed to re-conquer the kingdom to the previous ruler and most powerful and only vassal of realm (the hero of my tale) only to him be deposed again in a months by another claimant.
(Then I conquered remains of duchy of Makran to myself and forgot this characters for awhile).
But as it happened this wasn't end of career for this man - now I found him elected rule to Most Serene Republic of Venice.

• 5Like
Reactions: