• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Lord of Pain, I am working on a personal SWMH province terrain mapmode submod (replacing the "satmap" mapmode with colormap showing terrain for each province) and ran into some difficulties with HIP-SWMH & HIP-SWMH-LTM differences. Please, just to clarify, does LTM change terrain.bmp and terrain types for several provinces? There are some differences in both terrain.bmp files (SWMH & LTM) and from my limited testing, not all of them seem just cosmetic? Thanks you!
Yes, many provinces are changed to reflect prime agricultural regions in the world, areas which also give reduced attrition for armies. In the north, some are also changed to arctic due to these areas historical remoteness and heavy reliance on ice roads. There are also other adjustments that are too many to list reasons for.

The vanilla map version of the mod is missing the changes to navigable rivers made in CK2 3.2 (the Nile and 2 Iberian rivers are not represented in the water colormap file). This makes it so three rivers look like land when zoomed out. Any chance this can get fixed? @Lord of Pain
If anyone is still looking for a solution to this, I've made a fix. Replace the existing files in mod/[HIP Folder]/map/terrain with the two in the attached file.

Attachments

• colormap_fix.zip
    6,6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
If anyone is still looking for a solution to this, I've made a fix. Replace the existing files in mod/[HIP Folder]/map/terrain with the two in the attached file.
Thank you very much! Does it also affects the alternative flat map included in the mod?
Cheers!