• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's no conditional fertility so you'd still probably need an event to abort forbidden pregnancies, but you can fully mod the conditions for who is allowed to marry whom now.
Too bad. I had hoped that as CK3 displays the offspring chance on the marriage screen that you could plug in a script there which checks for racial traits and reduces the offspring chance to 0 accordingly.

How will you do beast/monsterous races?
The mod Lord of the Kings managed to morph human models into lion men and other beast races. I wouldn't say that they are beautiful, especially once DNA drifts after a few generations, but it shows what is possible. They have also more human looking fantasy races like elves and dwarves.
I am curious though how you want to do centaurs as those can not be done my morphing the human model.

Realy expect new custom building system couse vanilla will break immersion. Also think mod should have more buildings and building tiers than vanilla and be more meaningful.

Reactions: