• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is annoying to see planes wait ages to take off because a plane spawns at the edge off the map.
Game-wise, agree 100%.

IRL I have been in helicopters that had to wait for a plane to land before we could use the runway. Feels like ages sometimes. Once we waited long enough that we had to return for additional fuel.

T
Is it possible to uninstall a DLC in Steam and continue playing while waiting for a solution?

The DLC installed itself and I can't uninstall.

Thank you
There should be a list of DLC in Steam where you can uncheck any DLC to uninstall it. "Manage DLC" or something like that. On the right side, maybe under achievements. (I'm on my phone, laptop is probably around 2000km away, so can't check.)

If it is a problem with a mod though, it might be the patch that came out today that is conflicting, and that can't be uninstalled.

• 1Like
Reactions:
T

There should be a list of DLC in Steam where you can uncheck any DLC to uninstall it. "Manage DLC" or something like that. On the right side, maybe under achievements. (I'm on my phone, laptop is probably around 2000km away, so can't check.)

If it is a problem with a mod though, it might be the patch that came out today that is conflicting, and that can't be uninstalled.
Thank you,

I tried disabling, but the problem came from a mod that was updated.

I now have another special problem, my public transport budget has gone from 13,000 to 93,000 without me changing anything. I don't understand and my budget is much in negative now

Thank you,

I tried disabling, but the problem came from a mod that was updated.

I now have another special problem, my public transport budget has gone from 13,000 to 93,000 without me changing anything. I don't understand and my budget is much in negative now
Big-ass airports are expensive. ;)

• 1Haha
Reactions:
So after an evening building an airport, I've found the following:

• Attractiveness is very easy to raise. Increased ticket prices doesn't seem to have any effect on how many people use the airport; if you can keep your Airport attractiveness score > 1000 it's free money. (I've done some testing with the number of tourists in my city at different picket prices; higher ticket prices don't seem to reduce the overall # in the city, keeping everything else consistent.

However:
• My city has seen a large drop in tourists since the patch / DLC. I used to be consistently at 12,000-12,500, with spikes as high as 13,000. But now my city has dropped below 10,000. (Before now I had a single basic airport, I deleted it to add the new DLC airport.

I want to get my tourists back! Sure I don't need them as much with this ... enormous amount of money coming from my airport, but I want them back!

Reactions:
So after an evening building an airport, I've found the following:

• Attractiveness is very easy to raise. Increased ticket prices doesn't seem to have any effect on how many people use the airport; if you can keep your Airport attractiveness score > 1000 it's free money. (I've done some testing with the number of tourists in my city at different picket prices; higher ticket prices don't seem to reduce the overall # in the city, keeping everything else consistent.

However:
• My city has seen a large drop in tourists since the patch / DLC. I used to be consistently at 12,000-12,500, with spikes as high as 13,000. But now my city has dropped below 10,000. (Before now I had a single basic airport, I deleted it to add the new DLC airport.

I want to get my tourists back! Sure I don't need them as much with this ... enormous amount of money coming from my airport, but I want them back!
This drop in tourists could have been prevented by deleting the save game before the update patch and starting new after the patch is released.