• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The decisions of the Soviet union to use civilian labor and mobilizing workers militias don't use CP or PPs

MP performance is extremely slow. Vanilla was already bad before this patch but nigh unplayable now. Took 2 hours to reach April 1937 at which point people started leaving. Part of that is having 26 people in a game, but I know it would run better in Horst.

Also, bulldozer blades need to be fixed. +2 entrenchment per battalion is ridiculous, especially for Soviets/South Af. It should be .5/bttn, maybe 1/bttn if the cost is significantly increased.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Would it be possible to fix the bug where German army icons have navy icons superimposed over them?
0ECC2D3F-BB7C-45C8-870F-CF2DE20872F2.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello all! I hope you're having a good time with the Barbarossa patch and the No Step Back DLC.
As usual for new releases we are keeping an eye on bug reports and I'll try to keep the list of known issues found so far, as well as their fixes or workarounds.

Also, remember that following a large release like 1.11 most mods are likely to be incompatible and be either seriously bugged or outright crash the game.

Known issues in 1.11
  • Tanks in stockpile cannot be converted between different chassis
    • Will be fixed in an upcoming patch
  • Pre-requisites for Polish focus 'Expand the University of Warsaw' can never be fulfilled
  • Some characters use a small Walther Von Brauchitsch portrait when the DLC-locked portrait is not available
  • Japanese communist subtree cannot be completed because fascists do not flee to Manchuria
  • Game goes out-of-sync when playing with different translation
    • Workaround: make sure all players use the same language
  • French AI does not pick De Gaulle as their leader if they lose the Battle of France, locking themself out of the Free France focus tree
    • Workaround: watch the Ardennes forest and do not let Charles Hutzinger anywhere near Sedan
  • Some fonts are missing a glyph for 'ņ' (shows as '?')
    • Under investigation
  • Armor Pack models cannot be selected in the Tank Designer with No Step Back active
    • Will be fixed in 1.11.2
  • Game executable isn't signed on Windows, making some antiviruses upset
    • Will be fixed in 1.11.2

is "1.11.2" the "upcoming patch"?

MP performance is extremely slow. Vanilla was already bad before this patch but nigh unplayable now. Took 2 hours to reach April 1937 at which point people started leaving. Part of that is having 26 people in a game, but I know it would run better in Horst.
Game can only run as fast as the slowest player. The more players the more likely it is someone will have a machine quite slower than the average.
That being said, we have some promising performance fixes in the works that could not make it to release safely, stay tuned...
is "1.11.2" the "upcoming patch"?
1.11.2 will be the first hotfix. Upcoming patch means "an upcoming patch" but no commitment on which one yet.

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Game can only run as fast as the slowest player. The more players the more likely it is someone will have a machine quite slower than the average.
That being said, we have some promising performance fixes in the works that could not make it to release safely, stay tuned...

1.11.2 will be the first hotfix. Upcoming patch means "an upcoming patch" but no commitment on which one yet.
Hans Frank has a portrait in the 'GGV' leader folder but there is no way to get him as leader of the General-Government. Is this a bug or was it just omitted from Barbarossa entirely?

Penal Battalions don't benefit from the combat width reduction provided by mass assault.
This could well be intentional, but certainly feels odd considering PBs are basically the pinacle of the mass assault doctrine being applied.

1637836306001.png

Another "issue" I've found is the Soviet AI not using the decision to annex the Baltic states.
Justifying wargoal is cheaper (50-ish PP) than the decision (75 PP) and thus it will choose to justify before it gets a chance to save up 75 PP.
Again, this could be intentional but certainly feels odd.

And finally, one Soviet focus seems to be broken;

It's asking for 7 academies of science to be built I have 16, yet still can't start the focus.

1637839954347.png

1637839916921.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
Played with my friends today and encountered game-ruining bug. Polish "King of Bohemia" focus seems to be not working properly: after getting a 100 claim strength my friend tried to puppet Czhechoslovakia but it did not respond. He didn't get a puppet. It means that focus "Unite with Bohemia" focus still was locked so he was kind of softlocked in that spot - he couldn't get any more foci down that path, which means no cores/factories from Czhech and very low military possibilities. Worth noting that he didn't own the DLC, he did not used "Arm Monarchist Militants" decision and Czhechoslovakia did not entered a civil war (which it is supposed to do on refusal). Also, one of his decisions for imrpoving claim ended at the same day as focus, if that relevant. On the side note - some minor issues with russian localisation and portraits for Poland (at least monarchic path) not loading correctly.

EDIT: Tried that in singleplayer (i have a DLC) - everything worked alright. I have no idea what happened

Was trying to do "Not a Step Back!" achievement and placed my troops in all newly acquired, non-core states (Poland, Baltics, Bessarabia, etc). Then a year later checked my flags and saw "achievement_lost_state = 1", meaning achievement failed, even though I was certain I never lost a core state, even if I might've missed a province once, they never controlled the state, the furthest Germans went were Lvov which isn't core. Can someone confirm the same issue or is it just my mistake somewhere?

The air drop supply capacity of transport aircraft is abnormal, and the whole railway system can not compare with dozens of transport aircraft.
CAS cannot be intercepted, the damage is extremely high.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I am playing with all DLCs as well as the Axis Armor Pack and the Allied Armor Pack but for some reason the Axis Armor pack does not appear to work and the German Tanks I design don't use the correct 3D model but are limited to Panzer II for Lights, the Panzer IV for Mediums and the Tiger for Heavys and Super Heavys.
Sorry that it's all in German:
1637852518077.png
1637852555382.png
1637852583220.png
1637852637220.png

Reactions:
Hello, please take a look at Flexible navy focus in the generic focus tree. I wonder is it working as intended?
Should be changed to the new format. See screenshot.

It does not discount the doctrines atm so both tooltip and mechanic is wrong.

Attachments

• 20211125162417_1.jpg
    20211125162417_1.jpg
    1,1 MB · Views: 0