• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi @Mister Analyst

This was changed with patch 1.10.1.

The entry in the changelog is this one:

- naval supremacy is now scaled to a percentage depending on enemy intel level instead of getting reduced to 0% at low intel

Since then naval intel efficiency is not working anymore the way I described it in the wiki.
I dont know how it works now exactly.

I'm afraid I dont have time to work on the wiki now. My peak activity was during Covid crisis where my company reduced working time. That's all back to normal now so I cant do anything during the day. And the evenings I spend with my famliy... (and a bit playing the game and posting in the forum ;) )

• 2Like
Reactions:
@SolSys

I tried to upload an updated map image file "state_id_map.png" to the HOI4 wiki, but kept getting "The upload is an exact duplicate of the current version" error message. Checking the "Ignore any warnings" Upload options box did not help. Clicking the "Submit re-uploaded file and modified description" button did not help either.

Attached below is a copy of the "new" file to replace the "current" file. The "new" file is a Pyradox script generated map per HOI4v 1.10.8 Collie. WinMerge verified a difference in the shape of states 353 and 354 from the HOI4v 1.10.2 Collie image even though the pixel count is the same.

Do you have a solution to this dilemma?

Attachments

• state_id_map.png
    state_id_map.png
    377,6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry for the delay.
The fastest solution I could think of was to delete it and re-upload the file. Hopefully that works.
Thank you for your reply.

I tried to delete the map, but there does not appear to be any way for me to do that.

Reactions:
Hello everyone,

I would like to dive back into HOI4 but the French wiki doesn't seem to work anymore. Indeed, "Database error
".
Details of the error: "
[814938a57f34c670b0aeb5ab] 2021-11-23 18:22:53: Erreur fatale de type « Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError »"
Hearts of Iron 4 FR Wiki.png

Is it possible to correct?
Thank you so much !

Kisses !

Reactions:
Hello everyone,

I would like to dive back into HOI4 but the French wiki doesn't seem to work anymore. Indeed, "Database error
".
Details of the error: "
[814938a57f34c670b0aeb5ab] 2021-11-23 18:22:53: Erreur fatale de type « Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError »"View attachment 776754

Is it possible to correct?
Thank you so much !

Kisses !
I'll have a check in the morning.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I've been having this problem for a while, and I don't know if it's just me or if other people are having the same problem, but the National Focus page just doesn't work, at all.

Reactions:
I've been having this problem for a while, and I don't know if it's just me or if other people are having the same problem, but the National Focus page just doesn't work, at all.
It has something to do with the browser (maybe caching?) -- being looked at.
Tested in FireFox (not logged) and Chrome (incognito) and it worked.

Reactions:
Hello, have you found a solution? Thank you
Not yet, but it was reported to our technical team handling the wikis.
From running some tests, the issue seems to be limited to Chrome logged-in users. For some reason it works well if you log in using other browsers or log out of Chrome.
I'll share more details when possible.

Reactions:
Not yet, but it was reported to our technical team handling the wikis.
From running some tests, the issue seems to be limited to Chrome logged-in users. For some reason it works well if you log in using other browsers or log out of Chrome.
I'll share more details when possible.
Hey,
OK, thanks.
In addition, the problem also occurs with other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge). I also cleared the cache and tested private browsing.
No change.
Thanks for your research.

• 2Like
Reactions:

Tested several times since you posted this.
For me all the "other language" wikis have this error in all browsers.
Only exception is the portugese wiki.

Maybe others can test as well, here the links to the "other language" wikis:

Reactions:
Tested several times since you posted this.
For me all the "other language" wikis have this error in all browsers.
Only exception is the portugese wiki.

Maybe others can test as well, here the links to the "other language" wikis:

Thanks for reporting this.

• 2Like
Reactions:
There's seem to have some issue with the contents not completely load in mobile page. If switch to desktop page it just fine.

Affects the entire paradoxwikis might have something to do with MediaWiki.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is anybody working on adding the updated supply mechanic from NSB?

It's on my "list of things to do if I get a chance", but not sure I'll get there anytime soon. It's a good idea, and could really do with being updated, but it's a big job (and, as is often the case with these uncoordinated Wiki type arrangements, I'm reluctant to spend hours drafting something just to find someone else (or more than one other person) did the same thing, wasting one of our time).

On that note, were you or anyone else thinking about doing this? I think the Wiki really needs updating for this, and happy to get into it (I've played around with the defines and stuff, so have a half-decent understanding of the basics at least), but if someone else is keener, I'd be telling fibs if I wasn't keener doing other things.

• 1Like
Reactions: