The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Moddded, but still - i love how starbase designes works...
Starbase.jpg

Starbase is equipped fully with usless shields (because shield nulification system bonus), and have no energy for hangars...
Other problem is... why the hell starbase even can have not enough energy for hangars? Why this bug is still present? Starbase should have -100% energy usage of weapons and utility...

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Screenshot (292).png

top 5 biggest bruh moments

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Your own fault for haveing a flower named observation post, you got all the the thinky bots talking about flowers and organics.

View attachment 765456
Starbase is equipped fully with usless shields (because shield nulification system bonus), and have no energy for hangars...
Other problem is... why the hell starbase even can have not enough energy for hangars? Why this bug is still present? Starbase should have -100% energy usage of weapons and utility...
again we should be able to manually design starbases. So we dont end up with the ai generating cancer such as this.

• 3Like
Reactions:
again we should be able to manually design starbases. So we dont end up with the ai generating cancer such as this.
I dont mind for auto-equipped starbase, but game should check if system nullify shields, like build one shiled, and if total starbase shield is still 0, then do not build more, and if its more than 0, then still idę default plan. Masterfully simple algorithm.
Also, weapons and utility on starbases should not use energy, so there wilk be no artifacts like this, where all hangars are empty.

Reactions:
I dont mind for auto-equipped starbase, but game should check if system nullify shields, like build one shiled, and if total starbase shield is still 0, then do not build more, and if its more than 0, then still idę default plan. Masterfully simple algorithm.
Also, weapons and utility on starbases should not use energy, so there wilk be no artifacts like this, where all hangars are empty.
View attachment 765456

is this WAD or a bug?

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Small galaxy, 0.5 habitable planets, 5x crisis. No mods but Stefan's Tech Tiers.

I was pretty happy when I got Cybrex precursor. I was even more when there was Ruinous core 2 jumps from my capital. But after discovering twelfth planet within 3 jumps I can safely assume this game is going to be ok Rogue Servitor Remnants run.

yes_this_is_real.jpg

Edit: Hmm...

1634574028108.png

Last edited:
  • 2Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
i think that's the best cluster i have ever seen, in nearly 2000 hours with the game. Hot damn

Reactions:
Start a new game, right next to the crystal home system and a couple of stars away from Space Skynet. A couple of months later, I find that a fanatic purifier Human empire has spawned to my south. I have the worst luck.
shit.jpg

Might as well put this from last month here, lol.

1634959267896.png

Totally vanilla. Unfortunately didn't try clicking the button before I reloaded. Doing so changed it into a generic "Starbase" which crashed the game whenever I tried to interact with it.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Now that's a diss on your Hegemon Subordinates if I've ever seen one...
1635002452830.jpeg

"lower forms of alien life are now a matter of public record, but potential equals from other stars continue to elude us."

• 9Haha
Reactions:
Me: I want Subterfuge & Manipulation assets against this empire.

Game:
View attachment 733409

(Yeah, I know the variety of Intel category means it's not too bad. I'm just amused that they *really* want me to sabotage that empire!).
there is legit 1 sabatoge opperation. We need more opperations

20211024213246_1.jpg

I'm playing a personal mod, which amongst other things, allows all of the endgame crises to happen, and in this case, here's the Contingency vs Prethoryn in a far off system.

They fight each other, but the fleet combat report is glitched, showing them as being on the same side. Odd...

This time, the Omni woke up as guardians instead of berzerkers, first time this has ever happened to me, so there's an Omni protector fleet roaming around, getting into multi-sided conflicts with Prethoryn, Contingency, and Unbidden, in some cases it's a 4-way fleet battle.

• 4Like
Reactions: