• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jetosbaldo

Sergeant
11 Badges
Apr 23, 2019
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
1633176511720.png

Please try the following:

- unsubscribe from all mods in BOTH the Steam Workshop and the Paradox mod site mods.paradoxplaza.com
- delete the folder Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/mod/
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/mods_registry.json (if present)
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/launcher-v2.sqlite (if present)
- run the game up and check the launcher is okay with no mod or other errors
- subscribe to a few mods

- run the game up and see if those mods are now available to you.

I hope that does it for you!

Please try the following:

- unsubscribe from all mods in BOTH the Steam Workshop and the Paradox mod site mods.paradoxplaza.com
- delete the folder Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/mod/
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/mods_registry.json (if present)
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/launcher-v2.sqlite (if present)
- run the game up and check the launcher is okay with no mod or other errors
- subscribe to a few mods

- run the game up and see if those mods are now available to you.

I hope that does it for you!
i still havent had the opportunity to finish it (am at step 5) but so far so good, if i have any problems i will report back

I got the same issue, I remove all the mods, I DO NOT subscribe again just in case, but I still have the same issue, there is only one mod that I could not find to remove it, maybe the reason why? pls help

maybe that mod comes from here
Hi, I finally could remove it, but even after that, with NO mod on my library ( I unsubcribed from all of those) the launcher remains on that loop, saying that it is loading the mods, I gave up and try to add my mods and this launcher was able to load some of them but not all, that same error keeps showing up. No idea, and the worst part is that I do not have any answer from Paradox, well, I think they believe that they will keep making money with me... guess what...

Hi, I finally could remove it, but even after that, with NO mod on my library ( I unsubcribed from all of those) the launcher remains on that loop, saying that it is loading the mods, I gave up and try to add my mods and this launcher was able to load some of them but not all, that same error keeps showing up. No idea, and the worst part is that I do not have any answer from Paradox, well, I think they believe that they will keep making money with me... guess what...
After removing that one, did you go through the steps in my post #2 above again?

After removing that one, did you go through the steps in my post #2 above again?
Hi, thanks for time first that all, I realize that I had two mods that they were not available anymore on the steam workshop and for any reason the launcher was not able to load any new mod if the launcher could not find those mods, so after I remove those to two mods from the list everything works fine, I hope paradox can take a note of this and they patch this situation, thanks again, have a nice day.