• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The way icons work has changed in 3.1, if you look in the game files, you'll see that "icon_frame =" doesn't exist anymore and has been replaced with "icon =".
Same with ships.
Wow. I checked the main file and it's real. Thanks for enlight me @Mcgan. It's fun to discover somethings outside the gameplay. I have a question how can we add custom icon now? Since the icon is "icon = GFX_army_type_defensive" now, it's a word now, not number, does that meant that i must name somethings in the other file?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Wow. I checked the main file and it's real. Thanks for enlight me @Mcgan. It's fun to discover somethings outside the gameplay. I have a question how can we add custom icon now? Since the icon is "icon = GFX_army_type_defensive" now, it's a word now, not number, does that meant that i must name somethings in the other file?
Yeah, already existing ones are defined in "\interface\icons.gfx" so you'll need to create your own to use custom icons.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: