• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah damn, of course. Is it possible for someone in this thread to do the conversion for me? Here is my save game. If possible, I'd like to set HRE mechs to the North Sea Empire. Thanks.
No. That save uses mods that alter cultures and religions and aren't compatible with the converter.

Really? What mod does that? All I have are these:
Beautiful Females
Cities of Wonders 2
Community Flavor Pack
Fullscreen Barbershop
Less Old Wives
Nicknames+

Unless you're counting Northern Lords as incompatible?
Well I just changed the pathing for CKIII and got further along. Now I was in the middle of converting the save when it said there was an error renaming a folder or something. Does anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• log.txt
    41,8 KB · Views: 0
Really? What mod does that? All I have are these:
Beautiful Females
Cities of Wonders 2
Community Flavor Pack
Fullscreen Barbershop
Less Old Wives
Nicknames+

Unless you're counting Northern Lords as incompatible?
Hmm, I took another look and you're right, cultures were fine. However. e_north_sea is a substitute title for your actual empire and doesn't have a dejure structure defined in the files:
1630674900234.png

As a result when shattering the HRE we lose entire hre structure:

1630674937087.png

HRE shattering was always a finicky thing and something we do on a best-effort basis.

I can give you this mod, such as it is, but there won't be a HRE and it may be quite buggy. In attachment.

Attachments

• output.zip
    7 MB · Views: 0
Well I just changed the pathing for CKIII and got further along. Now I was in the middle of converting the save when it said there was an error renaming a folder or something. Does anyone know a fix?
If the converter can't write to disk, you're either out of space, running it from a read-only disk, or your antivirus prevents it from writing. Most likely the last one.

hi there, this is my save game and the log.txt, every time I try to launch the campaign the game crashes, I've tried launching it without mods and it does the same, not sure why

Attachments

• Emperor_Clamenc_of_Francia_1446_06_18.ck3
    46,9 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    36 KB · Views: 0
hi there, this is my save game and the log.txt, every time I try to launch the campaign the game crashes, I've tried launching it without mods and it does the same, not sure why
You're using an old converter made for eu4 1.30. Get a newer one from the first post of this thread.

Hello! I used the converter to convert save from CK3 to EU4 but I faced constant desync issues when playing with others in that converted save. It looks like I can play a few years and then suddenly some of us 100% will have out of sync issue. You can never guess how many years will pass until that desync. sometimes 10, sometimes 2.
Why does it happen?

Hello! I used the converter to convert save from CK3 to EU4 but I faced constant desync issues when playing with others in that converted save. It looks like I can play a few years and then suddenly some of us 100% will have out of sync issue. You can never guess how many years will pass until that desync. sometimes 10, sometimes 2.
Why does it happen?
Because EU4 is a very unstable game that loves to desync. Mods don't have anything to do with networking code.

Yea, probably, but if I play normal game without a save converted with some people desync problems are quite rare to happen. Perhaps it has smt to do with a converted save file?
Undoubtedly, but we have no way of determining how or what. The desync logs are binary dumps, same as crash logs, and nothing related to networking gets exported to human-readable error.log.

I recall using scripted triggers in some fashion in another mod was causing network desyncs where they were fine in SP, but this - as all other cases of desyncs - were due to internal eu4 bugs, particularly relating to how network operations are done.

1.31, if anything, fixed a ton of OOS bugs (you can see how at least 3-4 different ones got fixed in each hotfix), but there are a ton left over.

Hello, I am new here, so I have little to no idea of how the converter works. Ultil a few weeks ago I had no idea that this even existed in the first place. Therefore, I would really like to ask several questions. Quite a couple things have already been answered thanks to the details both here in this forum and in the wikis of both Crusader Kings 3 and Europa Universalis 4. However, there are still several doubts I have that I would like to have answered.

Hello, I am new here, so I have little to no idea of how the converter works. Ultil a few weeks ago I had no idea that this even existed in the first place. Therefore, I would really like to ask several questions. Quite a couple things have already been answered thanks to the details both here in this forum and in the wikis of both Crusader Kings 3 and Europa Universalis 4. However, there are still several doubts I have that I would like to have answered.
Sure, ask away.

Hi, I'm having trouble converting my save. Getting "saving configuration: failed!" when I try to convert using the front end, and nothing seems to show up in the log.txt file. I've attached the save here to see if anyone else can have some luck, but does anyone have any suggestions why the converter isn't running?

Attachments

• autosave.ck3
    171,5 MB · Views: 0
Hi, I'm having trouble converting my save. Getting "saving configuration: failed!" when I try to convert using the front end, and nothing seems to show up in the log.txt file. I've attached the save here to see if anyone else can have some luck, but does anyone have any suggestions why the converter isn't running?
Your antivirus prevents the converter from writing to disk. Whitelist the converter.

Hi, I've tried using the converter, but it shows an error at 58% while importing CK3 provinces
I upgraded the game from an older version at some point, but hopefully it still can be salvaged??

Pretty please?

Attachments

• House_Ozga_1444_11_11.ck3
    58,3 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    19,1 KB · Views: 0
Sure, ask away.
First off, in relation to the Age Of Reformation, when there is no Catholics left in my game, you have said that then "inmediatly rolls off to the Age of Absolutism." Does this means that the objectives and abilities of the Age of Reformation does not appear? I know that you already sort of answered this question in this forum before, but I still have the little doubt.

Hi, I've tried using the converter, but it shows an error at 58% while importing CK3 provinces
I upgraded the game from an older version at some point, but hopefully it still can be salvaged??

Pretty please?
Upload save please.