The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cossack revolter tags can end up with truly odd names and flags. It used to be that they broke free with all provinces assigned to the cossack estate, no idea how their land is chosen with the new system.
True, but those national ideas don't seem to exist anywhere. (According to the wiki, Cossack breakaway states get Cossack ideas, which are not those "Yakutian ideas". Similarly, the wiki doesn't think there are any ideas that add 20% GC.)

My only guess is that this nation received randomly-generated ideas as if they're a custom nation.

True, but those national ideas don't seem to exist anywhere. (According to the wiki, Cossack breakaway states get Cossack ideas, which are not those "Yakutian ideas". Similarly, the wiki doesn't think there are any ideas that add 20% GC.)

My only guess is that this nation received randomly-generated ideas as if they're a custom nation.
Oh, Cossack nations have always gotten random ideas. They borked the whole Cossack implementation from the start, and I'm not that surprised to hear that the recent attempts to fix it failed

20210911111112_1.jpg

Talk about pyrrhic victories...

• 1Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 762094
An Animist Mexico with Guarani culture and Chinese techgroup... I would sure love to know what happened here...
as a native, becoming horde turns you to nomadic tech group, later on, reforming to republic/monarchy/holy order turns the nomadics into chinese techgroup.
not being from a tribe and a techgroup from the americas allows you to reform to any formable nation where your capital is

Reactions:
English colonising Siberia.... It happens. But usually from the other side

english siberia.png

PU over Muscovy and used its claims on Kazan
BTW No Russia, no GB and Newfoundland now on its independence war against England and Muscovy, I expect Canada formed as France is supporting and already landed in London

• 9Haha
  • 4Love
Reactions: