• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Other

A Gentleman's War : The Middle-East Command (HoI3 TFH - UK AAR) by @Eurasia (HoI3)
One Heart, One Soul, One Mind, One Goal: A Republic of China HPP AAR by @RustyHunter (HoI 3)
Talking Turkey: Alternate History from 1936 by @Bullfilter (HoI3)
Mini France AAR - a struggle against the odds by @Alex Kernel (HoI3)

Crusader Kings II

Road of Queens - CKII India AAR by @Eurasia

Europa Universalis IV

Italian Ambitions: A Florence AAR by @JerseyGiants88

Hearts of Iron IV

A Royal Prerogative - A UK AAR by @Le Jones

Victoria II

Echoes of A New Tomorrow: Life after Revolution in the Commonwealth of Britain by @DensleyBlair

My apologies for the late entry. I haven't been very active on the forum over the summer, so I haven't expanded my reading list much which is why this list is rather bare, outside of the 'other' category which really is my stomping ground.

• 7Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Hi all. I've not forgotten you! Just been quite sick for a few days and still not well. I've begun the tally though.

Reactions:
Sorry to hear you’ve not been well @Nikolai! Hope you start to feel better soon :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi all. I've not forgotten you! Just been quite sick for a few days and still not well. I've begun the tally though.
Get well soon and take your time mate. No rush.

Reactions:
Argh!

I had been hoping to take some time and submit a ballot when I planned to submit the chapter on Operation Michael; this time last week. Unfortunately, I had so busy a time at work that I didn't write a single word until this Monday, and so missed the deadline here as well. My apologies to the writAARs who would have been on my ballot, and to the ACAs in general for neglecting my duty.

Get well soon, @Nikolai!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
Argh!

I had been hoping to take some time and submit a ballot when I planned to submit the chapter on Operation Michael; this time last week. Unfortunately, I had so busy a time at work that I didn't write a single word until this Monday, and so missed the deadline here as well. My apologies to the writAARs who would have been on my ballot, and to the ACAs in general for neglecting my duty.

Get well soon, @Nikolai!
Next time, man. Next time. :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:

Well. Well, well, well. We have SIX votes for what belongs in the Other category... I will give you to tomorrow to chose which to include @Bullfilter . :) Else, I will have to exclude the two last ones, for lack of a better solution than order of it being written.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well. Well, well, well. We have SIX votes for what belongs in the Other category... I will give you to tomorrow to chose which to include @Bullfilter . :) Else, I will have to exclude the two last ones, for lack of a better solution than order of it being written.
Hmm, I realize I am one of the nominated and I opted for a solution that would benefit me. That was not my intention. I hope you know that guys. :( Thesesix/four votes are all that are left of the tally. I hope to be able to post the results tomorrow when @Bullfilterhopefully have rectified his vote. :)

• 2Haha
Reactions:
This one confused me a little. First I thought the first to vote wrote down the wrong writAAR, but it seems the AAR has changed it's writAAR? Curious. :)
As the ballot writer, It confused me too :D

I was going to put in @Teivel as the author, but saw that another commenter's ballot had listed @Aussie Perun as author instead. So I checked Teivel's history, and he hasn't posted since 2019, and all of the AAR's updates during the eligible period are from @Aussie Perun... I don't really know the story behind it, but it is what it is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, let me add to the chorus of those wishing you well and a speedy recovery.

Reactions:
While the thread has been quite active lately, I can't see any actual updates yet. ;)
Ok, fair enough - TBC still gets one of my votes, so all good! ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
I was going to put in @Teivel as the author, but saw that another commenter's ballot had listed @Aussie Perun as author instead. So I checked Teivel's history, and he hasn't posted since 2019, and all of the AAR's updates during the eligible period are from @Aussie Perun... I don't really know the story behind it, but it is what it is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
From what I remember it's the same authAAR but he forgot the password to the Teivel account and made a new one to restart the story.

Reactions:
As the ballot writer, It confused me too :D

Also, let me add to the chorus of those wishing you well and a speedy recovery.
I'm the same person.

I was just never able to recover my (pretty ancient) account when I returned to continue writing after a very long break. thankfuly i was able to track down the old save file though, which meant i could continue, just with a new account.

I would put that info on the AAR front page but without the old account i can't edit my original posts!

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: