• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Warhawk42

La commedia è finita
24 Badges
May 9, 2013
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
I want to make it so that the AI actually declares war on me instead of me having to declare war on them all the time, its been frustrating me to no end how the ai just ignores me, even when i play a christian kingdom surrounded by Muslims and Pagans. Which files would i edit for this?

They might consider you too powerful, in that case. AI does love to declare wars on rulers who are already at war, so perhaps you can get them to take some chances on you if you start your own wars every now and then.

They might consider you too powerful, in that case. AI does love to declare wars on rulers who are already at war, so perhaps you can get them to take some chances on you if you start your own wars every now and then.
It didn't work either. I then tested CK2 without HIP and the AI declares war on me no problem. Something is holding it back but i don't know what.

edit: It's definitely HIP, AI just ignores the player

Last edited: