• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed @37th Armoured div . Partly for the sterling work on your AAR and winning this award, and partly for fighting through the thousands of Black ICE events. :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
This is the second time I’ve received an award, and the first for anything related to writing.

Simply being told that my writing is in some way entertaining warms my souls up more than my 38.4°C fever. (And that is really warming). However, all good things must be ended, and thus, I shall pass the torch, a day early, to the new writAAR of the week, the glorious magnate, The @Midnite Duke.

Yes, again, twice.
I had actually forgotten that I had already gave him the fan of the week award.

I gave him this award because despite the nature of his AAR, Avon las observes being that which could lead to far more ennui than most other AAR’s could ever do, it’s always a very interesting ride when on the flying carpet to Albania (the other one)

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Midnite Duke ! 2 in one year. Most impressive!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Midnite Duke , I continue to have utterly failed at catching up but maybe this will be the spur that make it happen (if said spur can grant me several extra hours of free time a week ;) )

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Midnite Duke , I continue to have utterly failed at catching up but maybe this will be the spur that make it happen (if said spur can grant me several extra hours of free time a week ;) )
I am sorry to disappoint you in that it is not a Stellaris AAR, which we all know you love. ;)

It is a good AAR though, and I must congratulate @Midnite Duke wholeheartedly with their awAARd! :D

• 3Like
Reactions:
Very many congratulations @Midnite Duke !
Thank You very much! Thank you for serving as our lastest WayBack Machine Captain.
Well done @37th Armoured div and warmest congrats to my great friend @Midnite Duke :)
Thank You very much! If you had not reached out to somebody leaving likes, none of this would have happened. I do not know if you are praised or vilified for turning me loose on the forums.
Thank You very much! I built an entire arc around you and Sultan Saladin of Syria, who became one of my favorite leaders that we have met.
Congratulations @Midnite Duke ! 2 in one year. Most impressive!
Thank You very much! I do not know if I should even be eligible for a second award this quickly. Thank you for handling this thread.
Congratulations, @Midnite Duke!
Thank you very much! Thank you for your service aboard the WayBack Machine. I was hoping for at least two cycles of your leadership, but my Duchess died six months before our check.
@Midnite Duke ! Another well deserved award
Thank you very much! I have a role for you in an upcoming adventure.
Thank you very much. Your comment on 1st quarter ACAs led to one of Avon's more iconic adventures.
I am sorry to disappoint you in that it is not a Stellaris AAR, which we all know you love. ;)

It is a good AAR though, and I must congratulate @Midnite Duke wholeheartedly with their awAARd! :D
Thank you very much. Several times, you have been summoned to plug the ACAs, my favorite was your appearance out of the cliffside like the celebrity cameos from the Batman series (Adam West). Thank you for your work with the ACAs.
Congratulations !
Thank you very much. I love to correlate Readers appearance and being able to have you appear as a French general was wonderful.
Congratulations @Midnite Duke !!
Thank you very much. You are the only one who has not appeared in Avon. Unless you object, I have a small role in our next adventure for you.

@37th Armoured div, Thank You very much for the nomination. Thank you for taking over as Commander of the WayBack Machine. Normally the Commander does the advance work for the tour, but your role during the 1350 will be slightly different.

Everyone, thank you for this award and I am going to eat my virtual cookie reward.

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: