HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Normal people: 2 weeks holiday
PDX: 2 months off from posting every week of little DD

• 1Like
Reactions:
Living the dream for the rest of us working stiffs
well your own fault for hiring the wrong ideology guys for your minister jobs. With the right ideology everything is possible, except AI not cluttering your frontlines.

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Gosh darn swedish government! Still havent released Italy focus tree! Literally unplayable !!!1!!1
I know we all would prefer if the PDX devs would be chained to their computers and work 23h per day and only get access to the toilet if they complete a feature, but human and labor law says otherwise and so let's hope they have a good time away from work and deliver an amazing expansion in fall.

Reactions:
Yup. I think they have abandoned it. We should move on and write posts about HoI 5 lads...

And it's time to bring this post in the comments of the first dev diary back.

dev%20diary%20prayers%20answered.jpg
Someone remembered my meme!

• 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I know we all would prefer if the PDX devs would be chained to their computers and work 23h per day and only get access to the toilet if they complete a feature, but human and labor law says otherwise and so let's hope they have a good time away from work and deliver an amazing expansion in fall.
If anything, i'm in the "more devs" group since seeing them bearing huge burdens to deliver quality contents (i set my bar at WtT) in short time (10-12 months) is a bit painful. They deserve both the break and more AI designers and programmers devs too.

Reactions:
In Denmark, EVERYONE has at least 6 weeks holiday and I think it is almost the same way in Sweden.
It’s 25 vacation days per year minimum excluding weekends by law for full time employees in Sweden.
I wouldn’t expect dev diaries to return until the later half of August at it’s earliest.

Reactions: